2

"Bye dad!" Hyo Soo saying goodbye for the last time.Her father wave his hand sadly.

Her father whispered,"You will happy living there,dear".

On the airplane,Hyo Soo listening GOT7 song.She was very excited and cannot wait to see her beloved GOT7 oppa.

After 5 hours,she finally in Korea,her hometown."Finally,I'm in Korea!"Hyo Soo shouting in the airport and she realised that many people watch her."I'm sorry"She said it while bowed to all the people near her.

Her father gave her a address so she just gave the address to the driver taxi.Its take 30 minutes to her house.

After 30 minutes,she arrived to the place that call 'house'. "Wow,this house so huge!I cannot believe dad buy this house."(Just imagine its like Roommate house)

Hyo Soo walked into the house and travelled over the house.There are 5 rooms.But there are 3 rooms that very messy and it smell like man room.The most weird is there is no food in the fridge."Why there is no food in the fridge?I dont think dad will let me stay with man"

Hyo Soo was very hungry.She search something that she can eat.Then she saw 7 cup of ramen and without feeling curious,she just take one cup of ramen and put hot water inside it.After 10 minutes,she ate it and after finishing it she just go upstairs and sleep in the bedroom that have 3 single bedroom.

Hyo Soo washed her face before go to sleep and after that she went to the bed to get her beauty sleep.But when she was going to fall asleep,she heard dog barking in front of the house.But she was very lazy to check outside,so she just dont mind it and go to sleep.