5

Hyo Soo was still shocked about what happen last night.At that time,she doesn't know how to react after Jaebum said that he hates Hyo Soo.

Hyo Soo was about to crying after she remembered what happen last night.And yes she is crying right now.

"What have I done that can make him hate me!"Hyo Soo say it in frustated voice.She was in her bedroom so she assumed that no one will heard what she was saying.But she was wrong.

BamBam who was sitting on the sofa in front of Hyo Soo's room heard what she said.BamBam can just shut his mouth because Jaebum ask them to not helping Hyo Soo or make her comfortable in her father's house.The members just followed what the leader ask.All of them didn't know the reason why Jaebum hates Hyo Soo.BamBam just let out a sigh."I'm sorry Hyo Soo"

Today is Sunday and Hyo Soo want to go out and take some fresh air.So she decided to go walking around Seoul.

After done doing her makeup,she went down and saw 7 boys playing and laughing together.She just can smile to them who were abandoned her.Why they hate me so much,I really love them,they make my day but now they ruin my day. Hyo Soo said in her thought.

When she was about to go to kitchen to get some food,Jaebum suddenly said,"We have eat our breakfast,can you please wash our dishes?"He give Hyo Soo a fake smile and then he rolled his eyes.

Hyo Soo just nodded and quickly went to the sink to wash the dishes eventhough Hyo Soo was very hungry.

"Hyung,don't you think that you were too rough with her?"Yugyeom feel guilty and was about to go help Hyo Soo but suddenly Jaebum said,"Can you please sit and do your own thing".Jaebum gives a death glare to Yugyeom.Yugyeom sit back as Jaebum gives him a death glare."I'm sorry hyung"

While they were arguing in the living room,Hyo Soo was crying while washing the dishes."Why Im Jaebum why?What did I do wrong to you?"Hyo Soo said while wipes her tears.Hyo Soo said in whispering tone.

After she done washing the dishes,she grab her coat and quickly went out without looking the boys.She don't want anybody know that she was crying.

At Han River

Hyo Soo decided to just sit at the park because she doesn't have mood to walking around Seoul."I hate Im Jaebum and thats it,eventhough he is my cousin.I HATE YOU IM JAEBUM!"Hyo Soo shouted in front of the river.She knows that everyone was looking at her and she don't care about others.

Hyo Soo went back to the bench and sit there and eat her fishcakes.Her eyes tearing up while she was eating.

After 4 hours at Han River,she went back to that house that feel like a hell.She quickly went to her bedroom and didn't notice that GOT7 were gone.

Hyo Soo sat at her comfortable bed and listening what happened downstairs.But there is no sound or movement."They must have been go to practice"Hyo Soo feel relieved.She tired of crying because of that IM JAEBUM.

Hyo Soo just remembered that tomorrow she will going to school.Dance school.She really love to dance because it can make her feel happy.She also love sing but she knows that her voice not good as the girl groups voice.

"I hope GOT7 not in the same school with me"Hyo Soo knows that GOT7 go to school,but she don't know which school they entered.
-
-
-
After a few hours watching some videos,she decided to just sleep and not having dinner.She don't have mood to meet GOT7 that night.She cannot wait to go to school tomorrow.
______________________________________

Sorry for the late update,I'm don't have much idea right now.😣 Hope you enjoy reading this chapter 😋