Chapter 1

"Come on, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Indie shouted.

"I'm coming!" I replied, I rushed down the stairs quickly getting my bag on the way and dragged Indie out the door. "Are you sure it's okay with you mum that she drives us all the way to Manchester?" I asked.

"It's fine, she's coming to pick us up after as well." Indie reassured me and then smiled.

"Aw i love you mum." I giggled. We both jumped into the car with excitement and thanked Indie's mum for driving us.

"It's okay girls, I know how excited you must be. I remember when I was younger and I was a big fan of the Beatles, but i never got to meet them, you're both very lucky. Girls all over the world would die to go to a One Direction concert, never mind meeting them!". Indie just rolled her eyes and sighed.

"We know mum". I laughed to myself, Indie's always falling out with her mum. I find it kind of funny because it's always over the littlest things. Indie's just a very stressy person, but you learn to live with it.

Indie turned on the radio and then let out a little scream. It turned out to be One Thing which was a bit of a coincidence as we were going to see them today! We were both unbelievably excited, we've both been big fans since they were on the X factor at boot camp singing torn. Then every week we'd both vote for them in hope they'd win, but when we saw that they didn't win we both cried loads. It was kind of funny looking back because they're so big now and they didn't need to win it to become a successful band, but at the time we were devastated and we thought that was gonna be the end of them. 

"I just got a text off my dad saying have fun"  I told Indie, trying to talk over the music. She looked at me and smiled. She just sat there staring at me with a huge grin on her face, we both burst out laughing.

"Megan, say hi to your dad for me", Indie's mum said.

"Will do!" I replied. I started staring out of the window day dreaming about my dad coming back to England. He's in New York at the moment on a buisness trip but i'm used to him being away from home because he usaully always is. I miss him loads though, and whenever he's home we always go out and make every day count because I never know when he's going away again.

This is our first story we've wrote so sorry if its not very good. We know this chapter is very short, but hopefully the next chapter will be longer. Feel free to leave comments and please vote. Thank you:)xx