Chapter 2

"Oh my god Megan, we're here! We're actually here, we're going to actually be in the same building as them!" Indie screamed down my ear.

"Yeah I know Indie, I can see!" We both laughed. "This is going to be soweird, we've seen them so many times on TV and on posters in our room, and now we're actually going to meet them!"

"I know, but it's going to be so good! AHHH! Oh my god!" Indie screamed, once again.

"Okay Indie, calm down. They're still just normal people." I could hear Indie's mum laughing as I pushed her shoulders down trying to stop her from jumping around the car.

"I know that Megan, I'm just really excited."

"I can tell. Right, let's go then." We got out of the car in excitement and thanked Indie's mum once again. 

"So meet here in 3 hours? I'll just be shopping around, but if you anything happens or you need something then ring my okay Indie? have fun girls!" We both nodded and ran off to join the rest of the fans in the queue.

"Oh my god Indie, the queue is massive! We're probably gonna have to wait for a couple of hours before we even get in the building!" I sighed. 

"Well what do you expect?" Indie questioned me looking confused. "We're waiting to see One Direction, not just any band.."

I quickly cut her off "Yeah I get it! One Direction are not just any band, they're 5 special talented boys." 

She kind of looked shocked at my sarcasm. "Well what's up with you?" 

"Nothing, I'm just very impatient."

"Ha ha, yeah I know. Don't worry it'll go really quickly." She then gave me a quick hug. "we'll make it fun and we'll just talk about the boys!"

A smile grew across my face as soon as she mentioned the boys. They're literally all me and Indie talk about and we love it. Quoting everything they say in video diaries and interviews, constantly singing and listening to their songs, and of course planning our future with them like every directioner does. "Okay Indie. Oh and did you hear that Harry and Caroline broke up?"

Her jaw literally dropped. Harry's her favourite and she's never liked Caroline, she always thought she was way too old for him and that she would break his heart. "You're kidding me arn't you?"

I do usually joke about stuff like that so i wasn't surprised she didn't believe me. "NoI'm being serious, I forgot to tell you this morning. Didn't you see his tweet last night?"

She quickly got out her phone and went straight onto twitter. "No i'll look now." When she read te tweet she gave me a warm smile and then went back to look at her phone. Her smile slowly faded.

"What? What is it?!"

"He must be really upset about it, he actually had to tweet to stop giving Caroline hate. I don't like her but i've never given her hate, because Harry was happy with her." She looked like she was about to cry.

"I know what you mean Indie, but he has his family, friends, fans and of course the boys that make him happy. Plus you now have a chance with him." I nudged her so she looked up at me and then gave her a wink.

She just giggled. "Yeah you're right, you never know Megan. You might have a chance with Niall." She nudged me back and winked. We both burst out laughing at how immature we were. 

"Right lets just check we have the wristbands."

"Yeah... Just in case" Indie looked through her bag, unable to find it.

"Ha ha, imagine if we didnt have them." I told her.

"Megan dont even say that, I actually cant find mine." All of a sudden her face lost its colour.

I grabbed her arm. "Indied! It'll be fine, you;re just panicking. Of course we have them just check through your bag again." I then rummaged through mine. Again. And again.

"Megan, I really can't find it. Have you got yours."

"It's not in my bag." At this point Indie was very pale. "It'll probably be in my pocket or something."

I checked hrough my pockets but couldn't find them, then looked through Indie's as she was too scared to incase they weren't there.

"Shit Indie!" My eyes widned.

"What?!"

"I remember... I left them on my desk."

Thank you for reading:) hopefully this one is better and a bit longer! Please leave comments and tell us what you want in the story!xx