Leave

I wish random strangers stopped acting like they actually care about me when they so obviously don't. When you are on the internet it is one thing to say " I hope you feel better, I'm here to talk <3" but it's another thing to actually mean it. I think people feel obliged to ask a person if something is wrong or if they 'want to talk' because I see it happening so often, not only to me but to others as well, and I hate how people think that if they see a random tweet on their feed they feel it is necessary to stick their nose in out of the blue and immediately act like they are best pals with this person they just met and don't even know. I don't know if I feel this way because I rarely experience people caring for me or because I have extreme trust issues and can't handle random people sticking their nose in my business. I can completely understand that if you were a friend and you knew me personally and saw a worrying tweet but if you don't know the person then sometimes it's best to leave them alone, mind your own business, and stop putting the burdens of other peoples problems on your shoulders.
~don't be mad at me this is my opinion and I'm not used to people caring about me~