Chapter 9: Past Friend

PARK CHORONG

I woke  up early the next day in a different room. It was a Monday, meaning we have classes. I looked at my clothes and it was still the same as yesterday. I then remembered 'right, I slept at Yoongi's house'.  Suddenly, the door opened, I looked at the door and it revealed Yoongi. He then said "Oh, you're awake, get up I made breakfast". I nodded then he left the room and went to their kitchen. There he was, looking at me then said "sandwich?" while pointing the sandwich at me. I said "sure, why not?" I sat down beside him then ate the sandwich there. I looked at the clock and I still had an hour before class. I stood up and said "I have to go now" he looked at me confused and said "why? we still have an hour" I then said "I have to shower and my clothes are at my place" he nodded and said "okay then, see you in school". I left and went home.

               When I got home, I took my shower, changed my clothes then rushed to school. Why? because I only had 15 mins left. I kept running then bumped into someone. I then fell on my butt then the person I bumped into said "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, let me help you up" he lent me his hand and when I looked at his face, It was Yook Sungjae. My best friend when I was still Han Soo Ah.  He looked at my face and said "Han Soo Ah? is that you?" my eyes widened and he suddenly hugged me and said "I haven't seen you in 2 years! where have you been?" I tried to look as calm as I could and said "I've been quite busy, and I got to go to school see ya" I was about to start running but he grabbed my arm and asked "Do you go to Seoul High too?" (An: I made that up) I nodded my head and he said "great! I'm studying there too" Oh my god, What do I do now? I thought while panicking in my head. We walked to school together and luckily, we didn't get late because we arrived sooner than the teacher. Also luckily, we are in a different class. I have to tell Yoongi about this I thought. 

             It's now our break time, so I immediately started looking for Yoongi while avoiding Sungjae. There he is! I thought as I saw him walking in the corridor. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the garden and I didn't let him speak a word first. Once we arrived at the garden, he said "care to explain?" while crossing his arms. I panted and said "my past friend is here" his eyes widened and said "boy or girl?" I then said "boy" then he said "he might start calling you by your past name and everyone might find out about it" I sighed and said "I know so I need your help so I can explain to him before the girls find out about it". He sighed and said "I'll help you but on one condition" so I asked "what is it?" then he smirked and whispered it to me. I sighed and said "fine, but just this once" he smirked and said "I don't think so".

         We immediately started looking for Sungjae before he could even talk to anyone about me. We then found him in the cafeteria alone. I grabbed his hand and said "Sungjae could we talk for a while" he nodded and I dragged him and Yoongi to the garden. I then explained everything to him with a lot of help from Yoongi because everytime I had to say something, I would stutter so Yoongi had to say the sentence for me. When we finished explaining, Sungjae's eyes widened and said "so, you're not Han Soo Ah but you're Park Chorong" I nodded and he continued "and you have been going by the name of Chorong ever since that Valentines day?" I nodded then he asked "so,who's this guy?" pointing at Yoongi, I answered "He is Min Yoongi,my friend, the first person I told about who I really am" Sungjae then nodded and said "Okay, Park Chorong, I'll go with your little plan to a new life but tell me one thing" I asked "what's that?" he sighed and said "I'm still new here so could you two tour me around the school?" Yoongi and I then chuckled but still said yes. 

MIN YOONGI

           I started preparing for school after Chorong, left my house. I chuckled at the thought of last night while she was sleeping. 

FLASHBACK...........

     I was passing by the room she was sleeping in, then I heard her talk. I went inside the room to see if she was awake but she wasn't. She was still deep asleep on my parents' old bed. She was talking in her sleep though. I went closer to her to hear what she was saying and she said "Jungkook-ah go away" she was dreaming of Jungkook?  I kinda got jealous but she continued "I love Yoongi not you" I grinned from ear to ear and knew that I actually had a chance with her. 

           I went to school with a smile because of that and at break, she asked me to do some favors for her but I told her in one condition and it was..............

An: I'm sorry for not being able to update yesterday. I was really busy yesterday and had no extra time at all. I am deeply and sincerely sorry.