Chapter 17 : Café Date

Both Jungkook and Suga exchanged glances as they sat in front of Chorong. Jungkook looked quite upset but Suga was just plain confused. Chorong knew why Jungkook would be upset, who wouldn't be after the person you like would end up rejecting you for some other guy. 

              The atmosphere got awkward until Chorong  received a text. She checked her phone and and saw that it was from Bomi. She opened the message and it said 'Unnie, just explain everything to both of them and boom problem fixed'. Chorong then gave a glare to her friends who were hiding behind a bush spying on her. Chorong sighed and said "Suga, Jungkook, I haven't been completely honest with either of you and it has been making me feel guilty inside so I just want to tell you two the truth". 

             Chorong faced Jungkook and explained her entire life story to him. Jungkook then felt guilty for getting upset at Chorong. Jungkook then said "Chorong, I didn't know, now I understand why you'd prefer to be with Suga hyung" Suga's face went blank and he said "wait, what?" both Jungkook and Chorong sighed as they said "Suga, we aren't dating, I said no to Jungkook because I wasn't ready yet" Jungkook's face then went puzzled but Chorong gave him a reassuring smile. Jungkook then nodded and said "I need to use the restroom".

 Chorong knew Jungkook lied about going to the restroom because he ended up being beside the girls in the bush. The atmosphere was awkward again so Chorong said "umm.. why did you think Jungkook and I were dating?" Suga then said "Well.........I went to the rooftop only to see you talking to Jungkook, then when I saw Jungkook propose to you, the bell rang and I couldn't hear what you said next but when I saw you hug him I thought you said yes". Chorong nodded and said "wait, were you just watching us?" he nodded and said "I didn't know you two were there so well....um......" he fell silent again but Chorong said "no it's okay Yoongi". That's when Suga finally knew what to say "Chorong, I have something to ask you" he then put his hand on hers that was just on the table.

Bomi and the rest of the girls with Jungkook were so excited with the sight. They were silently screaming when Suga held Chorong's hand. Luckily they put a small microphone on Chorong's shirt so they could hear what they were talking about "Chorong, I have something to ask you" said Suga through the recorder. They saw Chorong's eye's widen when he held her hand then Chorong said "what is it?" Bomi then said "he's probably going to ask her out!!". Suga intertwined their fingers and said "can you- no wait- will you" Eunji got annoyed listening and said "come on just say it!" but when Suga was about to finish his sentence some new girl came.

"Soo Ah! I hope that really is you!" said Sunny as she approached Chorong and Suga's table. Suga let go of Chorong's hand and Chorong put her hand under the table. The girls got annoyed by Sunny then Chorong said "hi Sunny" Sunny gasped and said "It really is you!! Oh my gosh it's been years! Who's this fellow?" Chorong then said "um yeah it's been awhile, this is Yoo-" Suga shook his head to her and Chorong said "this is Suga, my friend" Sga nodded and Sunny said "Oh, I thought he was your boyfriend and I interrupted your date" Namjoo then said "you just did ruin their date!". Chorong shook her head and said "come sit" while tapping the chair Jungkook was on. Hayoung then said "don't let her sit, she'll just ruin more of the date!" Sunny sat down and well, the atmosphere Suga and Chorong had disappeared when Sunny asked "so how come I haven't seen you at your house? I asked your parents where you were and they said you were no longer a Han, what does that mean?"

AN: PUM PUM PUUUUMMM!!!!!!