Chapter 21 : Failed

Jungkook sighed in disappointment that the plan didn't work. He took out his phone to call his hyung. He watched as Suga picked up the phone and said "Jungkook! Have you seen Chorong?" Jungkook sighed again and said "hyung turn around" . Suga turned around only to see Chorong smiling widely and Jungkook giving him a (-_-) face. Jungkook then said "Hyung, where did you go? How did you end up there?" Suga gave him an embarrassed face and said "Well......."

"Where's Suga hyung?" asked Jungkook to the girl who was unaware of anything. "Why would you look for him here?" asked Chorong to the boy who just came out of nowhere.

"Chorong!Chorong! Where are you?" both of them heard someone yelling Chorong's name. Both Jungkook and Chorong looked around for where the sound was coming from. They looked back only to see Suga calling out for Chorong with a panicked face on the rooftop of another building.

FLASHBACK......

Suga ran through the school with all his might. He ran to the rooftop and immediately opened the door and yelled "CHORONG DON'T- jump? Where is she? Am I too late?"he looked around and at the edges of the rooftop. He then began to yell "CHORONG!! CHORONG!!".

Jungkook on the other hand, he waited for the results. He waited for 10 minutes and got sick and tired of waiting. He went up to the rooftop himself and opened the door. Only to see Chorong sitting on a chair playing with a guitar. That's when Jungkook realized that, he dragged Suga too far that he dragged Suga to the other building, making him go to the rooftop of the other building.

END OF FLASHBACK.......

"Wait a minute, why did you tell Suga that I was jumping of the edge on the building?" asked Chorong with an eyebrow raised. Jungkook chuckled nervously and said "Well......" he then made a run for it but Chorong held onto his hoddie. Jungkook couldn't run anymore. He sighed and said "we were going to prank Suga hyung to get you two together but it didn't work" Chorong then hit the head of Jungkook and he rubbed the spot she hit. She then said "Who pranks a person to get them together with someone?" Jungkook chuckled nervously again.

The door then burst open revealing a very tired Bomi. She yelled "WHERE IS SUGA!!!????" Chorong ran over to Bomi and fixed her hair and calmed her down. Bomi looked like a wild animal that hasn't eaten for days and when her glance landed on Jungkook, she looked at him like he was her prey. She then ran after him and yelled "WHERE THE HELL WAS SUGA???" but Jungkook kept running away from her while yelling "I DON'T KNOW".

Suga watched the two chase each other from the other building, Chorong looked at him and Suga signalled her to come with him and leave them alone. Chorong nodded and quietly left the rooftop and made her way to the school garden. She saw Suga there and she pounced on him. Making him stumble a bit. Chorong then said "Come on, class is over, I have to get to work" Suga's eyebrows furrowed and he said "What work- oh right! at the cafe. I'll drop by for a while" she giggled and he smiled.

They both walked to the cafe together. Chorong went in first and put on her uniform then made her way to the cashier. She greeted her workmate "Hey Changsub!" "well you're happy today" said Changsub looking very busy. "Why shouldn't I be?" said Chorong who looked at the customer and said "may I take your order?" she looked up and it was Suga. He smiled and said "Just an americano" Chorong nodded and Suga gave his payment. He got his americano and sat down. He just sipped his coffee while looking at his phone.

Suga then got a call, it was Jungkook, he answered it "HYUNG!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS BEAST???" Suga chuckled and said "Chorong had to go to work so I just took her there" Jungkook was already panting and said "Hyung do me a favor" Suga then got curious and asked "What is it?"

"Ask Chorong out already please"