walking in the rain

"Oh just shut up" I said to my father "you know I love more "

"Don't challenge me " he said forcing himself not to laugh

"I might be jealous..." My mother said spiting her tong at me

"come on mom, you know I love you both!" I hugged her from my seat, cause we're in the car

"I'm just kidding hun :) I love you " she kissed my hand

"Love you too mommy!"

"Girls look at that view! " my sweet father said

"It's gorgeous daddy!"

the river was so beautiful and the sun was shining in the blue sky... this couldn't be more perfect...

"Baby be careful, this road is dangerous." my mother informed my father

my eyes still were focused on the landscape. I remember thinking... if I stretch my arm, it seems like I can touch the water...

I quickly looked to the road but, it was to late.

"Look out!" I screamed hysterically

the car crashed in a huge hole and it was launched in the air and then dropped in the river .

The water entered everywhere and, dragged by the chain, we end up falling in the cataracts.

We were completely submerged.

When I finally took my belt off, I swam into the front seats.

My parents legs were stuck and for much effort I made, I couldn't take them out of the fucking car.

I looked at my daddy but he was gone.

I turned around and I saw my mother's lips trying to whisper an "I love you...", them she closed her eyes.

She was saying goodbye...

My tears were mixed with the water.

I wanted to scream and release my angst, but if I did it, it would be my certain death.

I started kicking the glass and when it finally broke I was pulled out of the car by the force of the water.

Everything turned black................................................................................................................................

*A.N.*

Hey guys!

Well, this is my first fic (for wattpad, because I usually write in Portuguese xP ) and I hope you like it!

and for the ones who may be asking, yes this is a fanfiction with one direction :)

Follow your dreams,

Lots of Love,

Cláudia