Rose; Yoonseok

I actually rewrite and updated this wattpad is killing me, it's not functioning right, sorry.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Yoongi hyung! Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok's loud voice echoed in the school hallway, all the students attention turns to him.

Yoongi sighs, he didn't want, no--he didn't like attention. He hated it.

Hoseok hops and smiles brightly infront of yoongi, he then showed a red rose behind his back.

"Happy Birthday hyung! " he clapped and some students laughed at them.

Rose.

It was the first flower he had given to Hoseok when he asked him to go on a date.

Yoongi didn't felt anger, no, Instead he took the dead rose from Hoseok's hands and threw it in the trashbin beside them.

Hoseok gasped, "But hyung! It was the only rose in the school's garden, I had to go through detention because of the rose--"

"I don't care, your stupid enough to pick a fucking dead rose." Yoongi said, staring at Hoseok blankly, not showing any face of disgust or emotion, he turned away and started walking.

"But you said to give you something that describes your heart... " Hoseok mumbled.

And that's when yoongi stops walking.

Dead, he thought.

But his heart wasn't dead.

He picked the flower from the trashbin, slammed it on the floor, and stepped on it until it's pieces.

The red petals scattered on the white tile, and the stem was broken.

Hoseok stares at yoongi unbelievably, anger boils in him, but it's gone soon when he noticed water on the floor.

Not water but tears.

Yoongi looked up at him, with tears rolling on his cheeks like raindrops.

"It's not just dead hobi," yoongi said with grithed teeth.

Hobi.

It's been 2 years since he called Hoseok that nickname.

Memories flashed through yoongi's mind and his hand turned into a tight fist.

"It's fucking dead and broken." Yoongi said and sobbed, quickly he covered his mouth and ran as fast as he could.

His heart became dead and broken ever since Hoseok had amnesia and forgot their love for each other two years ago.

His heart was fucking dead and broken because of Jung Hoseok.

But it's beating for Hoseok.