Don't go; hopekook

Hoseok slowly walked down the stairs, yawning and rubbing his eyes with his sweater paws, he jumped when he saw Jungkook suiting on the sofa, watching minions.

Hoseok smiled and tiptoed behind the sofa and quickly passed a kiss in Jungkook's cheek.

"Good morning kookie~" Hoseok said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook hummed in response and stood up, walking upstairs.

Hoseok frowned but ignored it when he happily got to the kitchen preparing ingredients because he was going to make pancakes as breakfast for him and Jungkook.

He sang as he mixed the pancake powder and water in a pink bowl. He heard Jungkook singing lost stars upstairs and he smiled, stopped singing, and listening to Jungkook's voice.

After five minutes, Hoseok was done making the pancakes, he decided to call Jungkook, but Jungkook ran downstairs, quickly grabbing his coat,

"Kookie yah~ I made pancakes for breakfast--"

"Oh sorry hoseok I'm going to Taehyung's, he's gonna buy me breakfast today." Jungkook cut him off and got outside the house, hoseok would hear the car engine start, and stared at the door as the sound got far.

He sighed, but he still put two plates on the table, he then placed the big panda bear Jungkook gave to him on the other chair, and Hoseok sat down and ate the pancakes all by himself.

Is he mad at me?  He thought but he frowned when he recalled everything that he done, he didn't do anything wrong.

Maybe he was just busy, making songs and stuff. Hoseok thought and continued eating.

8 hours has passed and Jungkook hasn't got home, hoseok watched televison all day long and he was getting bored.

He missed his Kookie so bad.

His eyes slowly gaved up, closing down, until the door busted open, revealing a wet, sweaty, shirtless, jungkook.

Hoseok sat up and stared at him, down to his abs, he dozed off until he felt a warm feeling dripping down his lips.

He jumped when jungkook wiped off his drooling saliva with his thumb, hoseok blushed immediately and turned his face to the side.

Jungkook laughed and hoseok playfully hit his arm, the other one covering his face.

"D-dont do that again... " hoseok mumbled, still covering his face.

Jungkook held his stomach, wiped his tears of joy, and sighed, he was going to stand up when hoseok grabbed his arm.

"Hyung please--hobi... " jungkook trailed off when he saw hoseok has his tears rolling down his cheeks like raindrops.

"D-dont go.. Please.... Do--*hiccup* nt leave m-me... " hoseok mumbled and sobbed violently.

Jungkook felt guilty, he hated seeing his hobi cry, he hated how his hobi was pouring tears because of him.

He hated how this was his fault, he hated how he hurt hobi.

"Baby... " Jungkook spoke kneeling down at hoseoks level and kissing his forehead.

Hoseok whimpered but softly gasped when jungkook layed ontop of hoseok in the sofa and showing a grin.

Hoseok cant help but smile, and theu cuddled each other until they felt asleep.

Hoseok didnt even needed a sorry coming from jungkook, because he will always forgive him, before jungkook even knowing it.

He knew that his jungkookie would never leave him.

Im back;)