Fantasy

Okay lmao I wanted to post it here since nobody ever reads it so yeah, please don't be mad tho.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Park Jimin.

What a beautiful name.

Specially for a boy whose skin is as white like snow, eyes much more brighter and prettier than a girl, Lips more red and feminine than a lady's, thighs are just gloriously milky and white.

If you look at him overall,

He's perfection.

The boy of your life you can dream of.

Except he's not normal like others.

He's antisocial--well not really just quiet and shy for a boy like him.

And he wears girl clothes.

Yesterday was the last day of vacation and now, in a small house, in a room decorated in sky blue and white walls, with stuffed animals on the shelves and some books, a bed full of stuffed animal unicorns and giant panda bears, in the middle, there layed a small little cute bean, snoring softly when the phone alarmed, the small boy whining and squirming in his bed to the sound of paper hearts cover by Jungkook echoing through the room.

"Remember the way you made me feel~
Such young love but,
Something in me knew that it was real~
Frozen in my--"

The small boy gently and carefully stopped the alarm and getting up, the bed making a squeaky sound when he stood up, he tip toes to the bathroom, and brushed his teeth for--god knows how long, until it's all white and clean, and going into the shower.

Opening it and he shivered, feeling the cold water running down his soft skin, his not so muscular but Slim body on shape and when you imagine it, it looks like a female behind the shower curtain.

He then poured strawberry shampoo on his hair, the scent filling the bathroom, and he smiled as he admired the smell of strawberry, gosh how much he loved that smell.

For him strawberry smell is like pure and innocent to his nose. He just melts into the beautiful scent.
He washed his hair, flipping it, the hair strands falling at the right angle, making him look like an angel.

He then grabs his scrub, and gently moving it in his neck,

To his magnificent chest,

His little chubby tummy,

To his cute belly button,

Down to his--

Well let's not go down any further there.

Quickly he rinsed himself, wrapped himself up in his big fluffy blanket, he snuggles into the softness, a small smile on his face as he left the bathroom.

He then puts out a white big sweater, falling straight into his body, creating cute sweater paws behind those small tiny hands, and wearing a floral violet skirt together with yellow sneakers and grabbing his black simple backpack.