i.

"we only regret chances we didnt take"
—anonymous

•••

R O W A N

Hi, my name is Rowan Eleanor Blanchard. The past few years of my highschool life was full of dipcrap. A lot of fake friends, fake people. I hated it, and now I was going to be in a univeristy. The only friend I could trust is Ceci Balagot, but she seems to be slipping away from my hands too!

Okay, I had this bestfriend, his name was Corey Shain Fogelmanis. Though it was a surprise to me because he actually talked to me when I was like a not-talking nerd when I was in high school. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT that he would be there for me, UNTIL THE END. But I guess I realize now how fake people are. He only befriended me because he wanted to pass his Science test! I mean how STUPID.

Corey, was this popular guy in school. He belonged to this group of queen bee's, jocks, and other cool stuffs. Infact I could say that he is a cool kid, he has a lot of admirers and a lot of fans? Whatever you call them. He was extremely rude when he said that he just used me. And it broke my heart. A lot. His friends just laughed at me as he gave me a smirk as I was about to cry at the crowd when he confessed to me that he was only using me. Well, the day of embarresment.

But now, Im a complete different person! I removed my thick black glasses and started wearing contact lens, really maintained personal hygiene and FINALLY got my braces out! And I'd say guys will pretty much drool over me. *wink*

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I breathed in and out. Today is the first day of the univeristy life, and Im pretty sure Im ready about it. Hoping I'd meet more real people, the ones who could be there for me forever.

I grabbed my denim ripped jeans, black tanktop, and plaid shirt and wore all three of them with my matching converse shoes. I actually liked it. I placed light makeup, putted on mascara, added a little blush, and putted on some cherry red lipstick. I didnt really needed to do my eyebrows because my eyebrows are already on fleek.

I grabbed my luggage and my backpack, and breathed in and out once more. Im gonna miss this place so much.

I finally went downstairs to have dinner with my 12 year old sibling, Carmen.

    "Hey carm" I said as I sat down beside her to eat breakfast

    "Hey Row! Im gonna miss you so muchhhh!" She exclamied

    "Me too! We wont be seeing each other for a few months! And I dont even know
     what I'd do without you!!" I said as I hugged her as she hugged back

    "Where's mum?" I asked as I chewed my garlic bread

    "She just went to the grocery for food because we are running outta food!" She said
     as she chuckled

    "Well, she can never trust us when were home alone" I said as I chuckled

    "Yep! Never in a million years!" She said as both of us laughed

    I missed bonding with Carmen so much! When I was 6 years old and she was 4, we always played at the playground near our neighbors backyard, but now, we cant, well, we will eventually break the the slides and swings and, our neighbors moved out a few years ago, and someone who bought the house isnt just really friendly.