iv.

R O W A N

    Day one. It is day one going to classes here in Uni. I tied my hair into a bun and sighed, great, I'm attending Drama Class with Sabrina, and she doesnt even know how much I hate it. I mean, people do admire me because I'm a good actress, but Drama, isnt really just my thing. What gets my attention the most is musical plays. I always wanted to be on one when I was like, i dont know, 10 years old?

    "Promise that this would have Musical Plays?" I said as I lifted up my pinky promise finger, yep, still using that as the legitimate foundation of trust.

    "Promise." She said as she intertwined our two tiny pinky fingers.

    As I walked inside the huge auditorium, my eyes met with those piercing blue eyes. Corey Arse Fogelmanis. My day was going great but then he came. My mood suddenly changed causing my mind to be stormy. Damnit.

    He smirked at me knowing that I wouldnt want to sit beside or even get close to him, but ofcourse, him being him, he waved at Sabrina, causing her to see him.

    "Over here!" He shouted, Sabrina nodded calmy and walked towards Corey, and me following behind her.

    Corey gave me a teasingly smirk and went back to look at his camera. I scanned around the room, and saw a familiar Jet Black hair, and those dark clothes, and those eyes that you get lost in just by looking at it for a second.

    When our eyes met, he smiled and waved, moving towards myd direction.

    "Hi Rowan" He said as he smiled and took the empty seat beside mine

    "Hi" I said shyly "you can call my Row and anything you like"

    "Okay well, anything you like, wanna go grab some food after this period?" He asked

    Making me process what was going on, it almost sounded like he was going to take me out, but we only just met a few days ago and well, that really isnt gonna happen. Maybe he meant a friendly Lunch together.

    "You could invite your friends, besides Im eating also with my brother." He said

    "Hm.. Yeah sure that'd be great" I said and smiled, he did the same.

    I saw from the corner of my eye that Corey rolled his eyes and frowned. What was his deal? I just ignored him and once Mr. Roberts began to speak, people settled down and went back to their seats, as for Cole here, he stayed beside me.

    •••

    The class flew by like a bird. I didnt know time could walk so fast today since its already 12:30 and my stomach is growling for food, I hurried there with Sabrina since the others couldnt make it, and Corey here well, ofcourse I didnt invite, I still hate him with all my loving heart.

    As Cole saw the two of us, he waved and smiled. His smile melts my heart and its just so irresistable, once he smiles at you, its like a drug, you just want some of that every minute.

    "Rowwww! This is my brother Dylan" he said

    "Heyy.. Also, This is my bestfriend, Sabrina Carpenter" I said