Chapter 4

Eun Mi's POV

Once out of the transport, we walked until we reached the lawn of a beautiful house. "What a gorgeous house..." Sun Mi said in a daze amazed by the house, her eyes tracing over each delicate detail. When I looked at Hye Mi, she was watching the way Sun Mi watched the house, a soft, small smile displayed on her face. "Attention over here guys." I began, breaking them out of their thoughts. "Don't let those fragile beings fool you. Remember no matter how pitiful they may look they have still violated an important law of the kingdom." I turned and looked up at the house. "What's the use of a beautiful house if in the end it'll just become a place of tradegy and bad memories..." My eyes fell to the floor and I sadly smiled, lost in my own thoughts for a moment. " Come on let's get a move on and finish this already" Sun Mi said as she walked passed me. I looked at her and grabbed her arm "Oh and dear sister, since you've been going against me lately, I would like it if you don't interfere in my decisions." Sun Mi stared at me with a surprised expression; I let go of her and walked ahead towards the house.

At the entrance there were already a few guards waiting for us. "Where are they?" I asked in a violent tone. "Right this way" the guard led us inside the house to where our culprit and his family were held. Arriving to what seemed to be the living room, in the center of the floor sat the man that we were looking for with his wife who was holding her children close to her; a small girl and two boys. Looking at their faces they all seemed terrified.

           ~      *       ~      *      ~      *      ~      *      ~      *      ~

Author's POV

All the guards cleared the room leaving the guardians alone with the culprit and his family. The head guardian picked the man up to his seat and gripped onto his shoulders with force. "You...Han Jong Su is it? Why did you do it? Why did you open the doors to those creatures" The man named Jong Su winced at the sudden grip, he looked up at the one who was grabbing him only to meet a steel face "W-who are you?" The guardian cocked his head to the side, a chuckle escaped from inside the armor. "That's right, you don't who I am." The head guardian said as he reached for his head taking off the helmet which hid his identity. "Not many know who the guardians exactly are behind all this armor. And today you and your family will also get the privilage to know." Eun Mi said placing the head armor off to the side. Looking directly at Jong Su who was shocked to see that one of the guardians was the king's eldest daughter.

Eun Mi's POV

"Now that you know who I am, tell me why did you do it?!" I said as I slammed my hand on a nearby desk. "LEAVE US ALONE!" A voice of a child yelled. I then felt something trying to push me. I looked down to see the small girl that was just in her mother's arms trying with all her might to push me away. "Don't interfere in important matters brat!" I exclaimed angrily as I violently pushed her off making her fall. Her head hit the floor with a loud thud falling unconscious. "D-dear answer her so they won't hurt us" I heard Jong Su's wife pleaded from where she sat. "Yes listen to your wife and tell me. Although I have all eternity to hear your answer, I'm not in the mood for waiting so speak up." "I-I was threatened by them, they said that if I didn't ioen the doors to the kingdom...they'd hurt my family..." Jong Su suddenly stopped as he looked over my shoulder. I glanced to my side to see Hye Mi stand beside me holding her helmet to her side. "Allow me to continue sister" She said a hint of amusement in her voice. Knowing that my part was over I straightened up and stepped aside.

Author's POV

"Don't tell me the kingdom's powerful guardians are the king's daughters?" Jong Su asked astonished. He glanced at his family who were staring at the last guardian that remained unidentified. The guardian slowly raised its hands to its head and took of the head armor dropping it to the floor, revealing Princess Sun Mi. "I-I was rig-" Jong Su was cut off by a strong hit to the head. "Silence!" said Hye Mi. At that moment Hye Mi stiffened. Blood trickled down from Jong Su's head. The scent of blood alerted Eun Mi and Sun Mi as well. Eun Mi looked at her sisters, seeing the lust for blood in their eyes "Remember my sisters, we know how to control ourselves." Eun Mi told them. Hye Mi hearing her sister's voice reacted on time, regaining back her control. "Sun Mi..." Eun Mi said slowly. "Keep your desire under control, remember what I've taught you." Eun Mi continued. Hye Mi turned around to face her younger sister slightly worried. Sun Mi looked at the injured Jong Su, to her sister's then back. Her eyes on the blood that fell down the man's face. The scent of blood was too overwhelming...and in just a second...Sun Mi lunged in to attack...

__________________________________________

Preview of chapter 5:

"You have disappointed me..."

__________________________________________

And yet another cliffhanger >:3 well what do will happen next? Comment your thoughts on the story. Tell us what you think so far, what would you like to see happen next in the story. Oh and don't forget to vote! :3