Chapter 1:

Yuri's pov

It was almost time. I was at the Grand Prix Final, me and victor had finally made it. hundreds of girls were crowding round victor, but I knew he would never date any of, i'm still amazed that victor really likes me, I mean think of every other girl he could've chosen, but he chose me, he loves me. A smile quickly grew on my face but suddenly I was hit with a thought, What will happen if I don't win? Will victor leave? Will he stay? What will I do if he leaves? questions piled up, until victor came up to me in his cute angelic voice "Hey Yuri!" for a moment it felt like time had froze, "Are you OK?" he said, quickly I turned and ran away, I didn't know where I was going, I didn't know why I was running either I was just trapped within my thoughts. I soon found myself in the car park, It was cold, and my eyes where clogged with tears but I didn't care...

Victors Pov

"Yuri! Yuri!" Where was he? Was he having a mental breakdown? Did I say something to hurt him? I hope not. I checked all around the building, the only place left to check was the car park. As I walked around the parking lot I quickly found him, He was bawling his eyes out, seeing my loved one in this state took away a piece of my heart. "Yuri, are you OK?" He looked up with his adorable button eyes and nodded his head to tell me no, "why did you run away?" I asked, He just shrugged. I came and sat down next to him "Do you want to talk about it?" he didn't respond we still had a few hours till he had to perform but, I wasn't  sure if he'd be ready to perform by then. We sat there for a few minutes in silence, until he slowly said "Will you leave me?" "What?" I said confused "If I lose will you leave me?" His eyes were welling up with tears, I hated seeing him crying. I held his cheek in one hand and leaned in to kiss him, Once I had pulled away I said "Of course not" He looked relieved. 

Yuri's Pov 

I'm so glad he said he wouldn't leave me, I love him to much to ever see him go. "Yuri, I love you" He said slowly, "I love you too" Then we kissed for a few seconds. I cuddled Up next to him, sure it was cold down here but I didn't mind just as long as victor was beside me. After a few short minutes I fell asleep still lying on victor...

Victors Pov

I could hear him breathing on me, it was so cute. Everything he does is cute though, It was getting kinda cold so I picked him up bridal style, and carried him to the bedroom we were sharing. Whilst I was holding him he opened his eyes for half a second and smiled, then he snuggled up in my arms. When we got into the bedroom, I carefully put him on the bed, I was just about to leave when I felt someone grab my hand, Yuri then said "Stay here with me," "but you need to rest," I said "Then rest with me" He said, It would've been responsible of me to say no, but He look to cute and I soon found myself climbing into bed with him. He slipped his arms around me and held me tight "Your so cute" I said, Then I gave him a kiss on his cheek, but he had already fallen asleep, "Fell asleep that quickly huh, you must be really worn out" I soon found myself sleeping too, until a few hours later I heard a knock at the door, It was only room service. We still had a few more hours till Yuri had to skate, But we should probably go get something to eat so I shook him, and he woke up, He yawned and stretched "What time is it he said?" rubbing his eyes "about 5 o'clock, do you want to go get something to eat?" He smiled and nodded. We got up and put on some shoes then went out to explore the city and get some dinner. "Where do you want to eat?" I asked, " I don't mind just as long as your with me" "Wow your really clingy" I teased. 

~***~

 Hey I hope you enjoyed this lil' fan fiction I haven't ever really written a full chapter of a fan fiction so this is my first so hopefully you liked it. If you want me to write a smut or continue this story or something leave it in the comments below, I also take requests if we have same otp's so feel free to give a review or just fan girl your heart out!

Anyway...Bwwwyyyeee ^-^