Chapter 4

Yuri's POV

D-di-did he just admit his love to Victor?! But...He can't...I don't know how to react. "Yurio..." I said slowly "I-I-I" No words would come out, suddenly victor stepped forward, he took a deep breath and said "Yurio...I-I'm sorry but I-" But he was interrupted by Yurio when he said "I know what your going to say, so don't even bother trying to sugarcoat it!" He was trying to sound as mad as possible but his voice was just...blunt! "Yurio..." I said, but he just ran away.

"Viyta..." I said carefully "Do you think...Do you think he meant it?"

Victors' POV

Yuri looked up at me and said "Viyta...Do you think...Do you think he meant it?" I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to upset or worry Yuri, but I didn't want to lie to him. I could tell he was concerned but I didn't know what to say...I tried to speak but nothing would come out. Me and Yuri just decided to go back to the hotel room. The way back was awkward, we both just walked in silence. Every now I would look over at Yuri but he would be looking down or at the cars rushing past. When we finally got back to the hotel room Yuri said "I'm gonna go take a shower" in a monotone voice "O-okay" I replied. 15 minutes later he came out of the bathroom half naked. "Yuri..." I said "What's bothering you?" He looked shocked for a second but then went back to being expressionless and quietly said "Nothing..." as he looked to the side. "Yuri!" I said in a slightly more angry voice, "What's the matter-" I stopped as I saw his eyes fill up with tears. I hate seeing my boyfriend crying, so I crawled across the bed and pulled him into a hug, his hair was dripping onto my shirt and getting me wet, so were his tears "I'm sorry Victor" He whispered, "No Yuri don't be..." But he only started crying more "Yuri...D-don't cry...It's okay" I tried to comfort him but it wasn't working "You love him..." Yuri said. I don't blame him, he tends to stress alot, especially about little things, plus he doesn't have much confidence either. "Yuri, you're the only one I love, why do you think I flew all the way to Japan just to become your coach? Because I love you and only you." He looked up at me with his puppy dog Eyes and sniffled, "R-really" I nodded and said "Now go put on a shirt and let's go watch a film" He wiped away his tears and nodded then he grabbed a shirt out of the draw. He took one of my shirts, of course it didn't fit him but he looked so cute wearing it! He only had boxers under it, but that made him look even cuter. He blushed, and came and sat down next to me on the bed. He snuggled up next to me, I had my arm wrapped around him. We scrolled through Netflix till we finally found a film, for the first five or ten minuets we were silent till Yuri Climbed on top of me and stared intensely into my eyes "Yuri..." he swiftly started kissing me, not missing any corner of my mouth. I groaned a little as I felt him start kissing my neck, "Nhn Yuri..." he bit my neck being sure to leave a mark the next day...

OKAY GUYS THAT'S ALL...for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TELL ME WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO SEE AND YEAH! I'll probably write a smut so if you know me irl CLICK AWAY!!

Btw sorry I haven't updated in so long but it's almost the holiday (yay) so i'll finish this story and write other fanfics and thats bout' it...

Bwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee^-^