Chapter 5

Yuri POV

"Y-Yuri..." Victor groaned, "W-what are you...d-d-doin-do-" He stuttered, all of a sudden I sat up, he looked confused, "Yuri..." until I put my finger onto his lips and in his ear whispered "shh...people might hear you..." 

Victors POV

"shh...people might hear you..."   Yuri whispered seductively into my ear. "B-but" I stutter as my dick get's harder "I...I..." I could barely speak. Yuri giggles lustfully, and begins to pull down my pants. There's a clear bulge - how embarrassing - Yuri slowly pulls down my underpants grazing my penis. "Hmm...Somebody's exited" Yuri says, I swiftly turn him over so I was on top and pull down his pants "Yeah I suppose someone is exited" Yuri blushed and turned his head to the left "V-victor j-just...just suck it already" he said timidly I laughed "Suck what?" I teased "V-Victor i'm getting hard" he replied desperately "Ok ok" I said as I slowly pulled down his underwear to reveal his dick. I lick the top of it for a few seconds until I put the whole thing my mouth, Yuri groans (not that he wasn't already groaning). After a few short minutes he attempt's to speak  "V-victor...I'm about to c-cum" I start sucking harder and pre-cum  starts to cum out "V-victor" he moans. I lightly bite him and warm cum flows into my mouth, "V-victor W-what the hell?!" He stutters "Your so cute" I say. I spread out his legs and start rubbing my dick around his entrance "V-victor just put it already" he say's nervously. I rub it around a few times until I shove it in "Ah...Ahh" He groans. I start to move in and out starting of slowly and speeding up. I start to get sloppy as me and Yuri both start to reach our high's "Y-Yuri i'm about to..." I trail of as Yuri says "I-inside-" but he's cut of as I release "Ah..ahh" We both moan. I pull out and were both panting like crazy. "Victor...I love you" Yuri says timidly "I love you too little piggy"I say smiling. We both cuddle up on the bed and realise the film is over. I run my hand through his hair a few times and kiss him on the cheek before we both drifted of to sleep.

So...um that happened.

Sorry this smut was CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP but the next chapter will have actual plot whilst still remaining floofy! ^-^

Btw can you guys name some characters, for a thing...i'll explain later but I just want you guyzzz to name some characters -possibly anime- and yeah just please comment a bunch of characters from anything for a...i'm just gonna say cosplay project but i'll tell you later.

Anyway yeah...

THANK YOU GUYSEZ FOR 1.3K VIEWS I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CLICHE BUT I HONESTLY DIDN'T THINK I'D GET THIS MANY READS I THOUGHT MAYBE I MIGHT GET A FEW HUNDRED BUT JUST A FEW DAYS AGO I HIT A THOUSAND SO THIS IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING AND THANKS!!   ^-^

OMG I JUST CHECKED MY STORY LIKE 30 SECONDS AFTER I PUBLISHED THIS STORY AND NOW WERE ON 1.4K VIEWS HOLY CRAP!! THANK YOU...^-^