Chapter 2:

Yuri's POV

We walked around the city for awhile looking for somewhere to eat. Despite the crowd of people and the sound of cars rushing past, It was peaceful being with Victor, maybe that sounds crazy but I really do love him. "Do you wanna eat there" I said pointing to a curry restaurant, he nodded. When we got into the restaurant it was surprisingly quiet, "Perfect!" Victor said, He might come of as extroverted and the type of person who loves to socialise but every now and then he needs some alone time. 

Victors' POV

Other then the waiters, and a few costumers the place was pretty much empty, but I didn't mind, actually I liked it. We sat down on a table and looked at the menu, we laughed and joked around for about ten minuets when a waiter came over and asked us what we would like to eat, Yuri ordered a chicken curry and I ordered a pork curry. we talked for 15 minuets when suddenly the door was thrown open, it was Phichit.

Phichits POV 

I threw open the door, and looked around for a table, when I saw Yuri and Victor at table 7. "Yuri!! Victor!!" I shouted, "Hey Phichit" Yuri shouted back "Come sit with us!" Yuri moved to the other side of the table and sat next to Victor, Me and  my friends wandered over to the table, There were three of us including me. "Hey Yuri," "Hey, are you ready for the finals?" I nodded "And you?" He was nervous.

Yuri's POV

"N-no not really, but Victors a great coach so...um...Hopefully I do alrigh-" I was interupted by Victor grabing my cheek softly and kissing me "You'll do great" He said with his angelic voice         "O-Okay" I said in a bashful voice, I looked over at Phichit, he was filming the whole thing! "Phichit..." I whined, He giggled "So...are you two on a date?" He asked slowly, "W-what n-n-no" I said, I mean we kinda were, but i'm not used to being in a relationship, but Victors really open about it. "So...your just going out to eat dinner as friends?" He asked "N-no we Just-" I was cut of once again by Victor "Your so cute and confusing Yuri" I looked down shyly, Pichit knew me and Victor wanted to be alone so he came up with some cheap excuse and said "Oh well...would you look at the time, I should probably get going Bye!" and he was gone within seconds (But of course he had to take one last photo of us).

Victors POV

Finally we were alone, it's not that I hate Phichit, I just wanted to be alone with Yuri I laughed and said "So do you want a drink?" I asked, He nodded and I asked him if he wanted some wine, but him being the responsible one said he doesn't want to get drunk before the finals "oh yeah I forgot about that" I said laughing, He was staring deep into my eyes with a serious but confused expression on his face "Are you oka-" I was interrupted when he leaned in a kissed me. 

Yuri's POV

I'm so embarrassed, I just kissed Victor, I mean were in a relationship but I don't normally kiss him he normally kisses me "Your so cute" he said and i cuddled up next to him and listened to him speak until our food came. I almost forgot we were in a restaurant, we ate our food as quickly as possible, We both wanted to get out and be alone. Before I had even finished I went back to cuddling up next to him. He smiled and called over the waiter to ask him for the bill. We payed and then left. Outside I kissed Victor on the cheek "We should probably get back to the Grand Prix" He nodded and we started walking back to the building. Are arms were linked, I was still cuddling him, and every now and then some fans would come up to us, but I didn't mind.

~***~

Hey! I hope you liked the second part to my fanfic, sorry it took me all day to write this and it's still crap but imma' post it anyway lol ^~^ so...Uh...Yeah hopefully you liked it and if you want a part 3 just ask and i'll write a chapter 3. If you have any ideas of what you want to see in the next part just say and i'll probably add it in!

Bwwwwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee^-^