prologue

michaels' POV

its saturday im sitting on my bed reading ' I'll give you the sun' by Jandy Nelson. its such a cute book i love gay couples, perhaps because i'm gay myself.

i'm not ashamed about my sexuality at all, i told my parents, they hated the image of me and other man, my dad hated so much that he left my mom and i. my mom blamed me for him leaving us so she  told me that once i turn eighteen that i move out, two more years until i can leave this hell hole.

i decided to take a break from reading, i've been reading for an hour already! i looked out the window that i always keep open, i just love having the fresh, cool spring air sweep into my bedroom.

when i looked out i saw a boy about my age in the window to the house next to mine. that's weird? no ones lived in that house for years. i guess i can say i have a  new neighbor and can  i also say he looks good without a shirt. he was moving boxes from the hallway into his room, i was staring at his biceps and his hot sweaty body. i'm not trying to be a creep but i just can keep my eyes off him, hes just so beautiful.

he left the room about five minutes  later so i went back to reading my book, i couldn't focus though all i could think about was  that mystery boy next door.

___________

-korryn :)