Chapter 2

I decided to Face time Olivia.

"Liv?"

"Mary?"

"Ermagawd. I need to tell you something!"

"What!?!?!?"

"We have new neighbours!" I said in a super excited voice.

"Oh...How exciting..." Liv said ironically.

"But it's like four teens that have moved in."

"So?" Olivia said curious.

"One girl and three boys. Nicola, the girl, is going to go to our school. Brandon, the youngest, is going to middle school. Dustin, the oldest, is going to go to college. And last but not least...Connor, the cutie. He's going to go to our school too." I smiled and my cheeks flushed when I told her about Connor."

"Mary? Did you just flush?"

"Eeeerm...No I didn't"

"Yes you did. Does Mary have a crush on that Connor boy?" she said, teasingly.

I wanted to say something smart back, but then it knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

Suddenly Connor stood there.

My eyes grew big and I just stood there and stared.

"Hello? Who is that?" Liv said.

I just ended the call without taking my eyes of Connor.

"Erm...Did I disturb you?"

"No no...I wanted to end the call anyway." I lied.

"Yeah, errrm, your mum let me in and said you would be here.

"Oh ok...Did you wanted to talk to me?" I sat down on my couch and pointed at a chair, where Connor sat down.

"Eeeeh...yes...yes. I wanted to talk to you about school tomorrow!"

"Ok...What did you wanted to ask?"

"I wanted to know what classes you have?" He handed me his time table. "Wait...We have almost the same classes...Except sports."

"What? How cool is that?"

"Are you going to try out for the swim team? You good at swimming?"

"Yeah...I used to win a lot of competitions in my home town."

"Wow. I'm impressed." I smirked.

"Haha...Do you do any sports?"

"Yeah...I play tennis. But it's just a hobby. I hate tennis competitions." I chuckled.

"I play a little tennis too...Maybe we can play a match..." He winked at me.

"Yeah ok...Anytime." I smiled.

"Errrm...It was nice to talk to you. But I need to go home for dinner."

"Ok yeah...Nice to talk to you too."

I led him to the door, when he suddenly turned around and said:"Can I give you my number and my iMessage, if we somehow need to contact each other?"

"Yeah, sure." I said, while handing he my phone.

He typed in his number and his iMessage and handed my phone back to me.

"See ya tomorrow." He said smiling.

"See ya." I smiled back.

I wasn't hungry cause of the feels Connor gave me so I just ate a bowl of Cornflakes, showered and then watched two episodes of Breaking Bad, before I slept in with a huge smile on my face.