Chapter 3

The next morning I was super happy. Not because High school started, no, I was super excited to see Connor again. We had like every class together, so we would be around each other pretty much. I stepped in the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun, put a little make up. After that I went into my room again, where I put on my Run DMC sweater, Toms and skinny jeans. I took my back pack and ran to the kitchen. I ate a PB&J sandwich and packed some snacks and a water bottle for the day. It was warm outside, so I didn't needed to put a jacket on.

I jumped out of the house and suddenly someone called my name:"MARY!!!" I looked everywhere and suddenly there stood Mrs Franta who waved at me. "Oh, hey." I said. "Mary, do you want that we take you with us to school?" "Yeah, sure." I answered and walked over to the Frantas car. Nicola sat in the front seat so I needed to sit between Brandon and Connor in the back seat. Dustin already left for college yesterday. I climbed over Connor to reach the middle seat. Suddenly I tripped and face planted the floor. My face turned bright red. IT WAS SO EMBARASSING! I was so happy that Connor reached out his hand to me to help me up from the ground. A few seconds later I sat normally in my seat.

Finally we drove to our new school. I checked my phone. Liv has messaged me.

7:14: Hey♡ Are you going to drive by bus to school? 7:32: HELLO!? Where the heck are you?! :o I texted back immediately: The Frantas are taking me too school...Sorry:S ♡

I was pretty tired so I just sat and stared at the screen. "Mary...Mary" I suddenly heard someone next to me. I woke up of my day dreams and stared at Connor. "What!?" I said. "We're here?" "Where?" "We've arrived at our new school, you genius!" He said ironically. I slowly looked out of the window.

There it was: My new school...