What's Going On? - INTRO

Nice comments only. Keep it PG. If there's any hate, racist/offensive, or rude/inappropriate comments...you'll be reported. Thanksss. Love yours truly, toast.
✧✧✧
R U L E S  &  E T C.  M U S T  R E A D !

Hi everyone, soooo this book is a bit different from other 'story idea' books.
Here what'll happen is...
I'll be writing down an idea next chapter for a possible story. If you like the idea, comment down that you'd like to use it. First person that says it, will get the story idea to use. Oh yeah and btw I'd like to see the story you write so yeah please tell me 100% if you'll use it.
If you don't/won't give me credit in the story inspired by meeee then I'll be very sad and have to block you. Yeah ik harsh much but it has to be done :/
Also, if you DON'T comment then you are not allowed to use the story idea.
Seems simple enough right? WRONG! I haven't finished telling you why it's different yet.
Welllllll, it's different because - I'll have a few chapters in this book where, if you have any story ideas, you can comment them down ( the chapters where you can do this will be called something like CHAPTERSHARES ). If I then rlly like your idea in a short, summed up sentence, I'll add onto it completely and grab some other people's ideas from the same comment section to merge it into one super fabulous idea! From there, it'll just be normal again - comment down if you want the massive idea and you'll get it. P.S that means you'll have to credit the other people's ideas too.
Okay, that's basically it for now, continue on!!