7th Story Idea

Lauren used to be awkward - she still is now but people like that about her.
You know, after becoming famous because a video went viral of her singing completely out of pitch to Hakuna Matata in a hot air balloon...things can get a little out of control.
Lauren here has 13+ million watches on the video, which is far more than she had anticipated to get.
What's even crazier to her? When people start noticing who she is in the streets and then all of a sudden, getting signed up to an agency.
Talk about ridiculous. She gets to meet many famous celebrities on the way and even goes on her own tour?!

-_-_-_-

Obviously this is just a quick summary/inspiration paragraph for this story if it'll be used. Don't use it as the description - otherwise...

I'd love to see this idea turned into a story sooo start commenting! Remember the rules though - If you like this idea, comment down that you'd like to use it. First person that says it, will get the story idea to use.

BY THE WAY DID I MENTION THAT I CAN ALSO MAKE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR YOUR STORIES?! NOT JUST THESE ONES BUT IN GENERAL IF YOU HAVE A STORY THAT YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE FOR THE DESCRIPTION, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU! JUST COMMENT FOR ME SOMEWHERE IN THIS BOOK AND I'LL MAKE ONE UP. IF I DO MAKE ONE FOR YOU, CREDIT ME OTHERWISE MUTE AND REPORT. THANKS, JUST NEEDED TO PUT THAT UP HERE!! :)))