2nd Story Idea

Boy - "Meet me at the library. We have to finish the maths assignment,"
No reply.
Boy - "Quick, the library's going to close soon and it's due tomorrow!"

Girl- "We finished that assignment 10 years ago..."

She kept trying to remind him, but he'd lost his memory. Every day, the same conversation. Over and over again. How could she change this?

-_-_-_-
Think: what could've caused his memory loss?? What could the girl do to fix this problem?
-_-_-_-

Obviously this is just a quick summary/inspiration paragraph for this story if it'll be used. Don't use it as the description - otherwise...

I'd love to see this idea turned into a story sooo start commenting! Remember the rules though - If you like this idea, comment down that you'd like to use it. First person that says it, will get the story idea to use.

BY THE WAY DID I MENTION THAT I CAN ALSO MAKE THE DESCRIPTIONS FOR YOUR STORIES?! NOT JUST THESE ONES BUT IN GENERAL IF YOU HAVE A STORY THAT YOU CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE FOR THE DESCRIPTION, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU! JUST COMMENT FOR ME SOMEWHERE IN THIS BOOK AND I'LL MAKE ONE UP. IF I DO MAKE ONE FOR YOU, CREDIT ME OTHERWISE MUTE AND REPORT. THANKS, JUST NEEDED TO PUT THAT UP HERE!! :)))