0.0

Were it not for her clumsiness and ability to always forget her keys, Ros would never have met him. She didn't even know his name but she knew the second he appeared that he was meant to save her.

Ros was rushing , like always, because she had to get to her students and time was ticking on and on and on. Ros was never good at planning unless it was lesson plans for her class, and even then those were rushed occasionally. While struggling to carry in her coffee, bag, teacher ID, and her lunch, Ros realized that she had slammed the car door on the edge of her dress.

"Shoot." Ros groaned and tried to turn but only tugged her dress more and almost ripped it entirely. "No no no no no" Ros placed her coffee cup and lunch on top of the traitorous car and let her other bags drop to the hard parking lot gravel. Ros reached into her dress pocket to grab her car key but it wasn't there. Panicking, she went through all her bags before turning her head to see her keys sitting on the passenger seat; right where she had dropped them while picking up her coffee from the cup holder. "That's just great."

Ros tried to pull her dress out at least but it was in danger of ripping severely if she tugged any harder at the fabric. Defeated, Ros put her face in her hands, at this point not caring if her eyeliner smudged. She was stuck and there was nothing more she could do.

That is, until she heard footsteps coming up towards her car. She lifted her head from her hands and saw a man she hadn't seen before approach her. The early morning light shined behind him, giving him an angelic glow that Ros didn't think was humanly possible.

"Are you alright, miss?" He said while approaching Ros' car. He had his bag and ID as well, and Ros noticed his car keys smartly clipped to his bag.

"I'm actually in a bit of trouble." Ros stepped to the side slightly so that the man could see her dress caught in her car door. The man stifled a small laugh but quickly regained his composure and put his bag down beside hers.

"And your car keys?" Ros pointed inside the car window and the man leaned over her to see where they were. "I see. Hmmmm." He studied the inside of her car for a moment before coming to a solution. Ros watched him go around to the other side of the car and open the driver's side door with ease. He grabbed her car keys and unlocked the passenger door. Ros almost cried from happiness at the sound of the click from the lock being unlocked.

"Oh my god. I'm an absolute idiot. Thank you so much!" Ros opened her door and pulled her dress out, making sure to close the door carefully behind her.

"It's no problem." The man said with a smile that made Ros' heart skip a beat, making her breath quicken at the sudden realization that this man in front of her was absolutely beautiful.

"You're an absolute angel. I hope you know that." Ros gently took the keys as he handed them to her. The man picked up his bag and gave a small chuckle.

"It really is no problem. Have a good day." And with that, he was off into the building to start his day's work and Ros was left wondering how this heavenly creature has made his way into her mess of a life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New story who dis ^._.^

~Karles