Ros was packing up her bag when she heard someone knock at her door frame. She looked up to see Maxi standing there impatiently. Ros rolled her eyes and continued packing her things.

"Are you almost done? My sister's waiting on us at my house and I don't want her to be cranky." Maxi walked up to Ros and tried to help her with her things.

"I'm almost done. Hold your horses, Max." Maxi sighed and sat down in one of the small chairs that were meant for students. After a couple minutes, Ros heard another knock at her door frame. Jeonghan was standing there holding his car keys with a smile.

"Hello! Just came to see if you needed a ride today...but you seem to have that covered so..." Jeonghan's voice faltered at the end, always seeming so awkward whenever Maxi was in the room. Ros found it endearing. Maxi found it hilarious.

"Hey Jeonghan! We were just getting ready to leave, thank you for offering a ride! My car should be getting fixed soon." Ros said with a smile. Her car was in the shop and she had to ask Jeonghan for a ride earlier that week, resulting in an awkward car ride to her house.

"Oh, that's nice ! I'll see you on Monday then." Jeonghan turned to leave when Maxi called out to him.

"Hey! Do you wanna go out with us?" Ros' eyes widened and she almost dropped her coffee cup. "Ros and I are meeting up with my sister and we're going out to eat and stuff. You should join us."

"I, uh, I don't want to intrude..." Jeonghan stammered and Ros could feel her face heating up. Oh god, he doesn't want to hang out with us. Leave the poor boy alone, Maxi.

"It's no intrusion. We're a lot of fun, I swear! Right Ros?" Maxi turned to look at Ros who involuntarily nodded.

"Super fun. It'll be a good time." Jeonghan looked conflicted but then smiled at Ros.

"Alright! Just let me know where to go, and I'll see you guys later." Jeonghan gave a small wave and walked out of the room.
As soon as he was out of earshot, Ros turned and smacked Maxi on the knee.

"Hey! What was that for?" Maxi rubbed his knee but continued to grin at Ros' anger.

"You know I'm not ready for this you jerk! How am I supposed to have a proper conversation with him?"

"You have proper conversation with him everyday at lunch." Maxi said pointedly. 

"It's...different."

"Sure it is." Maxi rolled his eyes and picked up Ros' bags to take to his car.  "Let's go slow-poke. We've got to get you ready for your date tonight."

"He's already seen me today, so it won't really matter." Ros mumbled as she followed Maxi out of the room, turning the lights off and closing the door as she went. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it's been awhile but I'm back!

Things are starting to happen. Good or bad, who knows?

.

I know :-)

~Karles