Lincoln 06 Delta's Dream

Everyone wants to go to The Island, the last paradise of the Earth.

To the clones, The Island is the most wonderful paradise, their ideal place to stay with.

All of them wants to win the Lottery to go to The Island, except one.

Lincoln 06 Delta had a dream that he won the Lottery and went to The Island with Calvin 02
Foxtrot. They rode a yacht, a deluxe yacht. But all of the sudden, something grabber Lincoln down to the ocean, like a sea monster. Calvin was with him too but she was like a godmother beneath the ocean.

Despite, it was only just a dream, a strange dream. He woke up with fright and fear. All the clones like Lincoln 06 Delta and Calvin 02 Foxtrot live in a laboratory. They had each room that traces what they do every single minute or second.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lincoln's tracker noted that he will have a diet because he is quiet malnourished and lacked of balanced diet. So in his breakfast, he was not allowed to eat his breakfast of lots of bacons.

Lincoln toke the elevator to go downstairs and take breakfast. They were many of them in the elevator. Suddenly, a big screen appeared inside the elevator and informed the clones that they will have The Lottery tomorrow night.

But they just ignored the announcement.

Lincoln was quite disappointed of his breakfast. Then he saw Calvin, winking at him.

" Watch and learn! " Calvin whispered to him.

They smiled at each other.

Calvin 02 Foxtrot got closer to the food server then had a short conversation. Calvin pleased her so the food server gave her a number of bacons more than she needs.

Then she got back to Lincoln and gave him her bacons.

They smiled at each other again.

So Lincoln enjoyed his breakfast.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lincoln told an executive in the laboratory that he had a dream in The Island. So Tom Burlington,
the executive, let him tell what he saw in his dream

Lincoln had a few time to tell his dream. He stated that he and Calvin 02 Foxtrot were in a yacht, having a good time.

But all of a sudden, they were being disrupted by an monster, sort of, that grabbed Lincoln down to the water, Calvin was there too but she was like an angel that has fallen from the heaven. She was like a fairy underwater.

Burlington asked Lincoln to draw the boat that they rode eventually in his dream. It took time to let Lincoln illustrate the boat.

The executive observed the drawing carefully, he seemed like very shocked, kind of, of what he saw. The boat was so familiar to him.

Burlington decided to have some laboratory tests to Lincoln.

He brought Lincoln in a room where he will be tested. Burlington tied him up in both hand and both feet. Lincoln was quiet afraid. He was so very curious of what will Burlington do to him.

Burlington got an equipment that produces drops of kind of iron or metal-like thing in Lincoln's face. After a few seconds. It began to grow like a little metal-made spider that crawled around the face of him and crawled continuously into Lincoln's eyes. He shouted because it hurts much.

The lab tests was done.

When Lincoln peed in the comfort room, he peed the thing that got inside his one eyes. That also hurts!