For Crystal (Liam)

"Liam I am so pumped for this!"
I say excitedly while running into the field.
"Easy Crystal you don't want to slip"
"Hurry up wolfboy I thought you were meant to be quick"
I yell teasingly as I turn my head to look at him. When I turn back I bump straight into Liam, who is smirking.
"Shut up"
I say and he grins before handing me his lacrosse stick and places the ball on the ground.

I go to pick it up and sigh as I can't get it in the net. I curse before giving up and placing the ball in the net with my hands.
"Good start babe"
Liam says and I roll my eyes at him.
"Okay Crystal stand like this"
He says while holding my hips and placing a hand on my stomach. I gasp slightly at his touch but relax into him, letting him guide me into the right position .

"Alright now shoot"
He says and I flick the lacrosse stick but I don't see the ball.
"Where the..."
I stop as I see the ball in Liam's oustretched hand.

"Thats it I quit!"
I yell as I miss the goal for the tenth time.
"Baby relax..."
"I won't relax this is stupid!"
I inherit frustratedly and in response he grabs my face and kisses me, my mood instantly becoming calmer.
"Now try"
He whispers in my ear and I get into postition and flick the lacrosse stick. I watch it fly into the goal and I let out a cheer.

"I did it!"
I say excitedly and Liam laughs at me before kissing my face again.