Chapter Nine

<Harry P.O.V> 

As she says those three words I feel my heart sink into my chest, "Y-y-you don't remember me?" I stutter, "Do you know any of us?" Niall says and she looks confused. "I don't know any of you" she says and I start to tear up. "Ok Danielle can you tell us the last thing you remember?" a doctor says and she looks down, "um... I was at the beach with two of my best friends I think" she says playing with the wristband she's wearing. "Can I ask y'all a question?" she says and we nod, "Why am I in LA?" she says. "This is where your job is" Zayn says touching her leg, she moves it quickly and he pulls his hand back, "How do I know y'all?" she asks again, "work" Liam laughs and she nods. "Ok Mrs. Brown, the boys here have signed all the papers needed, you can go home tomorrow morning." A doctor says and she looks confused, "Can I have a moment alone please?" she asks and we all walk out the room.  

<Danielle P.O.V> 

They walk out the room and bring my knees to my chest and start to cry, they looked sad when I said I don't know them especially the curly headed one and the blonde one. The blonde one is pretty cute, heck all of them are hot! My thoughts get interrupted when I hear a knock on the door, I look up and see one of the boys, the one who looks really sweet, and he's wearing bright purple pants. I wipe the tears away when he walks in, "Hi, since I know you said you didn't know me I thought I would introduce myself" he says sitting on the edge of the bed, "Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson" he says holding his hand out. I shake his hand and I smile, "I'm guessing you know me" I say and he laughs, "Yea we're pretty good friends I would say" I smile. "When can I go home" I ask and he holds my hand, "well the doctors say tomorrow" he smiles, "No I mean to my house in Florida" I say again and his smile fades. "Danielle I know this is going to come as a shock to you, but you live in LA now. You have been for the past two years." He says and I start to think, "Why?" I ask and he sighs, "Four years ago you auditioned for a singing contest and you won, well an agent was there and he took you in. He put you and three other people together as a band. The band consists of you and three boys named Kyle, Brandon, and Austin. Y'all have been so successful and have won many awards and have millions of fans." He says, I look up "Are they here?" I ask, he lowers his head, "Not right now, but they are coming tomorrow, they are coming to your house, they are in Canada visiting family and they are snowed in" he says and I sit back, "I don't know what to think" I say and he laughs "Yea it's a lot to take in". "How do I know you?" I ask, "Well three years ago we were at an awards show and your band was right next to us, me and you started talking and we just got along. We ended up inviting y'all to dinner that night and we had a lot of fun. Over the years we all just became good friends" the boy says smiling like he's remembering the memories, "were me and you like dating?" I ask and he laughs, "no, you always thought of me as an older brother and you my sister" he laughs and I giggle. "Are you remembering anything?" he asks and I shake my head "I honestly don't know... You're telling me these things that I don't think are possible, and everything is just so confusing to me." I say and he rubs my back, "honey it's ok" he says pulling me into a hug, he wraps his tight arms around my body and I get a similar feeling. He starts to pull away and I pull him back, he giggles in my ear, "Thank you" I say.  

<Next Day> 

I open my eyes and Louis is sitting on the chair beside my hospital bed, last night we fell asleep talking and he telling me stories of us and the other boys. I smile and sit up, I look at the marks on my legs and arms from the glass that cut me, "Do you feel like going home today?" I hear Louis say waking up. "You'll be coming right?" I ask and he smiles, "Of course, I won't leave you in a place you don't know" he says reassuring me, "Yea I think so" I say and he gets up, "Well we have some clothes for you to wear, we bought some sweat pants and a t-shirt from a store next door to the hospital. I hope it's ok" he says handing me a pile of clothes with sweat pants, t-shirt, underwear, and a bra. "Thanks" I say when I try to get out the bed. Louis stands up holding his arms out so I won't fall, I step on the ground and my legs are weak, I feel him wrap an arm around my waist and legs and he lifts me up, "I got you" he smiles and carries me to the bathroom. He sets me down on the stool in the bathroom and the clothes next to it, "Thanks" I say and he walks out letting me change, I manage to get everything on expect the top half, "Louis" I say and he walks to the door. "Yes" he responds softly, "Can you help me" I ask and he opens the door, I have my arm over my boobs as he walks in. "there's a cut on my back and I can't move my arms like that yet" I laugh and he takes the bra from the stool and latches it in the back for me, he lifts the t-shirt above my head and slides it down. Before he picks me up he brushes my hair with the brush in the room and puts it up in a bun, "I have sisters" he laughs and I laugh with him, "ready?" he asks and I nod. He picks me up and puts me on the bed, "Well Paul, our bodyguard, is checking you out right now. He will be helping you today since yours are keeping everyone away" he says opening the door to the room. I nod like I understand but I have no clue, the rest of the boys from yesterday walk into the room and stand there quietly. "Hi" I say and the curly one smiles "Hey" he says and he walks forward, "I'm Harry" he says and again and the other do the same. "Niall" "Zayn" "Liam" they all say shaking my hand. "Well it's nice to know your names now" I say laughing and Louis and I think Zayn and Liam laugh back, the other two look sad. "Well we ready?" a big guy says coming to the door, "Oh Dani this is Paul" Louis says pulling him in the door, "Hi" he says, "hey" I say back and he walks out. I step off the bed and all of the boys are surrounding me, but Louis is standing behind holding my hips making sure I won't fall, "I think you got this babe" Louis says again and the boys back off a little and he lets go of me, "there you go!" he says and I laugh, by this time we are almost to the door and I see hundreds of people outside, Louis stops me while everyone keeps walking. "Ok just to warn you, a lot of your fans are outside wanting to know if you're ok, there are people taking pictures and everything. Just walk slowly and smile, you can answer some questions if you want but if you don't know its ok." He says and I nod, "Alright" I say and we continue walking, when the boys step outside the crowd starts to scream louder and I get to the door, "Ready" Louis says and I nod, I take a deep breath and walk out the door, the fans are screaming my name and there is so many fans taking pictures and paparzzi's, I walk further until I'm almost in the car and a lady stops me, "Hello, Danielle Brown I'm with the today show and there has been no update with your heath at the moment do you mind commenting?" she says and Louis is with me, I don't say anything but Louis steps in, "Danielle is suffering some memory loss at the moment, right now we don't know how long it will last but if you don't mind please give her some space and comforting words" he says, "Yea what he said" I say and jump in the car. 

After almost an hour in the car we finally stop and jump out the big SUV we were shoved in. The mansion is huge! It's a gated house with a long driveway and no neighbors. I walk up the stairs and look inside see a huge foyer and a double staircase leading to the upper floors. I run round back and see a giant pool overlooking downtown LA and right in front I see the Hollywood sign. "Enjoying the view?" I hear an Irish voice state from behind me; I turn around and see the blonde one. "It's Niall" he says and I blush, "Sorry still remembering names" I say and he walks over to me, "It's alright babe" he says putting an arm around my shoulders. "What do you think of this house?", "it's definitely different than the one I grew up in!" I reply and he laughs. 

<Harry P.O.V> 

I walk into the house wanting to give Dani some free time with us, and I see Niall with his arm around her. "God look at him." I say and Louis looks over at me getting a glass of water. "Harry, you need to stop trying to compete for Dani. Do you remember how it was before you liked her? We were all friends and we had so much fun! Now look what has happened!" Louis says walking to me. "Yea we did have fun, but feelings like that just don't end when someone says stop. I still like her and I know Niall likes her too. So I'm going to show her that I'm right for her and I'm going to prove myself to her." I say walking past Louis and upstairs, "Good mate" he says, "let the best man win" I say running up the stairs. 

<Liam P.O.V> 

I'm so done with everyone now. There has been so much tension between us because of Dani, I love her too but I love my brothers more and I will never destroy our relationship over someone. I see Harry run up the stairs and into one of the guest rooms, I follow him into the room. "Hey bro" I say and he looks at me, "hey " he repeats. "What's up? You're eyes are giving it away." He states and I smiles. "Damn I can't hide anything! But what I was gonna say was... there has been so much frickin tension between all of us lately. Especially you and the special Irish one." I say and he nods. "I just want to say can we all work it out or something? I don't want this to break us up." I say and he laughs. "Dude a girl will never break us up! If I have too I will drop it and say I cant. You know I love y'all and I wouldn't want to hurt any of you! The Irish one and I are just having a bit of competition!" I say patting his back. "Good. Lets keep it like that." I smile and walk out the room. 

<Dani P.O.V> 

Niall leads me into the house and its beautiful! Perfect hardwood floors with contemporary feel, "Like the house?" Louis says sitting at the counter in the kitchen, "Yeah its beautiful!" I answer in amazement. "You should see your bedroom!" Niall responds and leads me upstairs, I walk up the huge staircase and down a long hallway passing many doors leading to rooms of my bandmates, "This is it" he says and opens the door. It's a huge bedroom with light grey walls with black and white to complement with a touch of aqua here and there. It's beautiful. I walk around the room and get to the walk-in closet, it's full of beautiful designer clothes and dresses. There is a section for shoes and purses. It's amazing, something only girl could dream of. "Is this a prank?" I ask laughing, "Nope. This is all yours." Niall says getting closer to me. I feel his hands lightly on my hips. "Your life is amazing. There is so many people who love you and adore you. Please Danielle, try to remember." He whispers in my ear and his hands are moving along my torso, "do you remember this? The way you feel when I touch you? The feeling of my skin on yours?" he whispers and I turn around in his arms. "Niall... I can't remember anything. Trust me I want too." I say and he moves closer to me. "Can I help you remember?" he says putting his nose on mine, I nod. He puts his hands on my neck and gently grazed his lips over mine, and moved closer and kissed me.  

HEY!!! Sorry I haven't posted a lot I have been so fucking busy! Like omg I have had no time!!!! Well I hope you liked it and I will update this in a bit like a day or two so I don't leave on much of a cliffhanger! Well I hope you enjoyed your holidays! Ummmmmmm comment and tell me what you thought of it or any suggestions? Also tell me what you got fro Christmas?!? Haha BYEE!!!!love y'all!! -IVY STONE