Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

"I need to be with her!" I yell trying to get past the doctors and the boys helping them, I grab the door handle and I see Paul running down the hallway, the doctors release me and I try to open the door, Paul then grabs me and walks down the hallway with me in a head lock and the boys following. We get to a waiting room and he puts me in a chair, "Paul I need to see her" I yell and trying to get past when he grabs my arms and forces them to the chair. "NO! You can't do anything for her right now, all we can do is hope for the doctors to do their job and keep her healthy. When you can see her they will say but in the time being, you need to let her recover." He yells and gets quieter, he stands up and walks across the room and sits down. Louis walks over and sits down, "hey, she'll be ok. You know that, she's a fighter" he says calming me down and Niall is crying on a chair beside Paul, Zayn, and Liam. I get up and walk to him, "Could I get a second with Niall" I say and they get up, "Niall I know-" I say before getting interrupted, "You don't know shit!" he yells getting up from his chair and I flinch, "You don't know what was going on with her relationship! You had to go and tell it to the world on live national TV! Yes I was pissed too but I would never and I mean never do anything to this girl! I love her and I was going to talk to her about it when we got home but no! You made her decide to leave and then go back to America where she was fucking hit by a damn drunk driver! Harry this is your fault!" he yells and I start to tear up. "Niall cut it out" Liam says touching his arm and he swings it away, "No I won't! This happened cause he wasn't thinking with his head! He was thinking with his dick! This affects her career, her life, and everything about her! You know how much this means to her and you may have just taken it away... What happens if she doesn't remember us? What about all the times we have spent with her and having fun, all of that will be gone! I want my Dani back and you sure of hell don't deserve such a great girl like her" he yells and throws the pillow that he was holding at me. "Niall I know I wasn't thinking, but-" I say going after him, "That's the fucking point Harry! You never think!" He yells back walking out the door and going down the hallway, I chase after him and he gets in front of the entrance to the hospital. "I love her Niall" I say and he stops, "I love her more than you can ever imagine! I have been in love with her for years, I never let her know because I was waiting for the perfect moment and the perfect time in our careers so I wouldn't be away and I could give her everything she needs. You think one day you can come in and claim her? That's not happening!" he yells walking out the door, "Where are you going" I yell back, he turns around, "None of your fucking business". "It is my fucking business" I say walking after him, "What if we can see her don't you want to be there for her?" I yell when he turns around, at the corner of my eye I see the paparazzi's running towards us, "Do I want to be here for her? Are you fucking serious? Is that a question!" he yells coming to me, "Get away" I yell to the paps, and they don't move, "Niall let's take this inside" I say walking away, "NO! answer my damn question!" he yells back grabbing my shirt, "Yes I am serious! That is a question! Why are you leaving when she will be able to see us any minute? Don't you want to be there for her?" I ask. "Ofcourse I want to be there for her! I would have been if you wouldn't have been such a fucking twat! She wouldn't have even stepped foot in this hospital!! Damn Harry what don't you get about her may having brain damage or memory loss or some shit! I'm scared she won't remember me, and all the things that we have done together, I'm scared I'm going to loose her!" he yells, "You don't think I am! I'm freaking out right now; I just want to see her and CAN YOU PLEASE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!" I yell to the paps and they take more pictures. I grab Niall's arm and pull him inside of the hospital. 

A few hours pass and Niall and I are sitting in the waiting room next to each other waiting for some news. A doctor walks into the room and nods, "She is ok, but she doesn't know where she is. The best case seanrio here is that is can't remember the accident and nothing after it. If her memory loss is more severe she could not remember the past few years." He says and hangs his head low, "but if you would like you can you come and see her now" he finishes; we all step forward and follow him out into the hallway.  

The doctors tell me that I have been awake for a few hours now, but I'm so confused. I don't know where I am, or what happened. A doctor walks back into the room and I stop her, "Ma'am could you tell me where I am?" I ask and she stops, "Honey you're in Los Angeles" she replies and it startles me. "Do you know why?" I ask again and she steps back, she walks to the door and yells for the doctors to come. They rush to the room and outside I hear them talking about me, "Yeah she doesn't even know where she is" I hear the nurse say, she walks back in the room and the other doctors start to walk away, "What's going on?" I say. "Honey you have some visitors" she says when she hears a knock on the door.  

We get to the door and the doctor knocks signaling we are there, "Come in" a nurse says opening the door. All six of us walk slowly into the room and I'm standing right beside her, "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Louis says taking her hand, she gives him a weird look, "Hey Dani" I say and she looks confused, "Who are you?". 

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter! I will be uploading real soon I have the other already written but I just don't know if I want to keep something in, well sorry for the cliffhanger! :P haha