9

*Ace's P.O.V* [WHOOOOAAAAAA MY BABY]

I hate girls that think just because they stare at a guy a certain way that there gunna want them.

No it just makes them look like they have something wrong with there eyes.

I don't know why I kissed Kyler, i mean it not like i didn't want to because trust me i did, its just that i wanted the girl to leave my alone and of course my stupid brain thought the best way to do that was to kiss Kyler.

Kyler.

He's so adorable ! Ever since the first day i saw him in his room i knew he was mine.

Yeah I admit to being in his room, but i could smell a wonderful honey and chocolate smell and i had to find out who was behind it, and it just so happened to be him.

So here we are now, walking by the shore while eating our ice cream.

"So were you always gay?" He blurted out than stopped in his tracks. "Sorry! I don't know why I said that." He blushed.

I laughed, "Its fine, and yeah, when I was younger and I was playing soccer in grade 4 and i decided the best way to say congratulations to my best friend after he scored was to kiss him, i was soon kicked out of that school." I said laughing again.

"Where's that friend know?"

"Last time i seen him he had a giant stomach and was with a pregnant women."

"Wow, know see if he stayed with you he couldn't of gotten someone prego."

I laughed and we threw our garbage out, i took his hand and we started walking again, i couldn't help but notice the slight blush me taking his hand in one caused.

"You know you mom and dad seem so fancy and proper but your nothing like that, not that im saying you a slob or anything its just that i, uh, i give up KILL ME NOW!" he screamed the end getting frustrated.

"I know what you mean, but yeah I know, they were raised in high class families doors kinda a given, I on the other hand just wanna have fun an not be up tight like them."

He nodded in understanding, "Do you plan on going back to school anytime now?" I asked.

"I don't see why I should, i don't have any friends, everyone is scared of me, and i know that when someone sees me in the school board they'll call me dad right away."

"Well what if i go with you and if he tries anything we can run off like they do in those romantic comedies."

He laughed at that, "I don't known I'm starting to like spending everyday with you." He blushed and looked away.

"Well if you change your mind just tell me and we can get in just like that." I snapped my fingers as i said that to hold emphases.

He looked to his right and seen something that caught his eye.

"Come on!" He said dragging me as he ran to what looked like a tattoo shop.

"I've always wanted a tattoo but my dad always told me if i did he would kick me out, i guess i don't really have a problem with that know, so why not?" he said smiling and looking at all the different tattoos.

"Hey guys what can i do for you?" A guy covered in tattoos and piercings.

He looked scary but he talked in a way that makes you feel like you've been friends with him forever.

"I wanna tattoo of that on my upper arm." Emery said pointing to a upside down cross in black with the words 'heavy metal never dies' written across it in blood red ink.

"Sure thing bud, looks like this is your first tattoo as well so ill give you a 50% off discount." he said smiling a toothy grin.

"That would be awesome!" Kyler said excitedly.

He reminds me of a little kid.

"Well common over here and well get started."

I walked over with him and held his hand.

The guy smilies down at our hands, "You know my brother is gay, my dad kicked him out when he was 14 and it nearly broke him. He found the love of his life though and it brought him back. It looks like you guys have that, don't let it go because it might never come back." He said cleaning all the supplies and getting the needles ready.

Kyler smiled at our hands and looked up to me with loving eyes.

"I wont trust me. He's to important to let go." I said smiling back.

Ill never let him go no matter what.

________________________________________________________________________

YO lol i love this chapter!

I don't know why I just dooo.

TEAM ACE OR TEAM KYLER

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA

~un-edited