Juvenile Love

"Hey! Hey there! Earth to Luigi!" He said waving his hands over and over.

"Eh?!" Disturbed from his thoughts, he began glaring at him.

"I was just thinking about Magikarp! How dare you?!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Ashton replied slowly backing away with his hands raised up as if he's surrendering

♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♥~~♡
Arriving from work, Ashton slouched down and sighed, throwing his bag somewhere in the corner and sat on the comfortable couch.

"Tired dude?" A voice was heard just across him.

There, Luigi sat at the end of the couch watching another anime again, dressed in a simple white T-shirt with green shorts

"Yeah." He muttered and held his eyes shut

"Well, Carleen and Julienne were just here. They must have left early." Whilst chomping down the chips, he landed his head on top of Ashton's shoulder.

Who knew that they would actually live together? Sure, college was hard, Ashton graduated, as for Luigi, he's still currently studying his ass off, dreaming to be a pilot one day.

Best Friends, that's what they are, not really.

Sure, they act like one and they absolutely think of their relationship as "Best friends" but could their hidden feelings determine the outcome of what their relationship really is?

Luigi, as a total tsundere he is and Ashton, a kind of carefree guy not purposely making every girl like his funny personality, could they even be a perfect match for each other?

But no, being perfect isn't the major factor they wanted. Perhaps they should just confess to each other,yes?

Loving a person with the same sex as yours is a sin. But is falling in love a sin?

Puffing out air, Ashton released the air and sighed.

'Should I do it now?' He asked within his thoughts

"Hmm? What's wrong?" Luigi noticed his dear (crush) friend sighing exasperatedly, seeing him somehow bothered disturbed himself from watching at the flat screen t.v they own.

"Nothing." Ashton replied hopelessly, thinking whether he should tell him or not.

Luigi stood up, deciding to grab some cake before studying.

Sliding the box of cake from the refrigerator, he saw the clock.

11:00pm

"Damn. Tomorrow's the exam." He cursed under his breathe and dropped the cake slowly.

Picking up a knife, he opened the box and sliced the sweet chocolate cake he's been drooling for to eat.

Grabbing the fork he began to slice the cake once again to taste it.

Until Ashton came and ate the cake.

"Hey! Get your own slice stupid!" Luigi retorted, backing away from the cake stealer.

"Swarry." Ashton laughed with cake still in his mouth.

"Hmph!" He replied and took a bite from the cake, licking the fork with chocolate smeared all over.

'This is good!' Luigi said in his mind and glanced at the fork.

'Wait.. He gobbled the cake first from the fork.. And I did next... With his saliva over the fork... And I had to lick it clean' he thought and an indirect kiss just happened.

Luigi's face was now a deadly shade of crimson red, bangs covering his face still grasping the fork tightly in his hands.

"Uhh, Luigi?" Ashton peaked in which made Luigi startled

"S-Shut up!" He panicked and flew away from the kitchen.

"Hmm, what's wrong with him?" He mumbled and popped in a slice of cake too in his mouth, using Luigi's fork.

He heard faint random noises but shrugged it off and pulled a chair to sit to finish the remaining dessert in front of him.

"Ugh! What's wrong with you James Luigi!" Luigi whispered to himself while pulling his hair like an idiot

"Calm down, calm down. I'll be fine. Just let this feelings go away! Shoo shoo!" He exclaimed loudly

"What feelings?" Ashton bursted out once again out of nowhere, right beside where Luigi's sitting on the sofa

"EEAAK!" He screamed and dragged Ashton as he fell on roughly on the soft fabric

His arms clung on Ashton's neck as he was on the bottom while Ashton's on the top. Ashton's hands are beside his head to maintain balance also his knees are bended sideways of Luigi's hips. Merely inches were keeping them from kissing.

He stared at his majestic hazel brown orbs, still blushing madly.

"E-Eh." He finally uttered a word and looked away from his face.

"Lu-Luigi?"

Silence occurred. As the two boys were busy sinking in the situation, Ashton eventually pulled away and looked at the other direction, still flustered.

"E-Erm, I'm sorry for scaring you." Ashton apologized awkwardly, feeling embarrassed.

"AWW COME ON JUST KISS IDIOTS!" A girly scream was overheard and the girl quickly slammed Ashton's head back to their original position except that lips were now touched.

"KYAAAA! FINALLY! AFTER A THOUSAND YEARS!" Julienne screamed through the living room, high fiving Carleen just next to her

"Guys, I have found my long lost and delicious donu- OH MY GULAY!" Faith barged in and fangirled seeing the couple kissing.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?! JULIE, CARLEEN, EXPLAIN!" Faith rushed toward the two gals near the sofa where Ashton and Luigi lied.

And they are certainly still kissing, shocked from what just happened.

Luigi pulled away and pushed Ashton off of him.

"GAAAH! WHY ARE YOU THREE OVER HERE?!" The oh-so-blushing-boy said

"GOD, JULIENNE, THAT WAS A GREAT PLAN HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!" Carleen exclaimed as the girls where all jumping in pure happiness.

Ashton suddenly turned back to his normal hue and smirked, Luigi noticed and cocked his head and turned to him.

"A-And Y-Y-You! Why are you smirking huh?!"

Ashton leaned closer, inches away from his crush' face

"I-love-you." He said the words softly and smiled

"E-Eh! I... iloveyoutoo." Luigi said quickly and faced the other direction.

"KYAAAA!" all the women in the room screamed on top of their lungs, loving the sight right on front of them.

When did this start?

6th grade was the time they got to know each other.

Everything just clicks together, how they spent their precious time with each other, after graduation, after everything they went through, they deserve a happy ending.

It was not love at first sight, it was not a love just for friends either. It's Juvenile Love.