Behind The Screen (Get it?)

"There, Luigi sat at the end of the couch watching another anime again, dressed in a simple white T-shirt with green shorts"

Cupcake: HAHAHA, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LUIGI SHOULD WEAR. AND FOR ALL I KNOW HE'S CURRENTLY WATCHING FREE! RIGHT NOW.

"I was just thinking about ******! How dare you?!"

Cupcake: Wait, who is Luigi's favorite Pokémon? He mentioned Richu (not even sure if right spelling.)

*asks Luigi after a lot of denying, founds out it's Magikarp*

→""Well, Carleen and Julienne were just here. They must have left early." Whilst chomping down the chips, he landed his head on top of Ashton's shoulder. "

Cupcake:THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

Actually, the affectionately landing his head on top of Ashton shoulder isn't suppose to be there, but remembered I used to do that to my best friend. Though I don't know if it imply to boys. Smh.

→"Who knew that they would actually live together? Sure, college was hard, Ashton graduated, as for Luigi, he's still currently studying his ass off, dreaming to be a pilot one day."

Cupcake: FFS, I had to ask them and Ashton WANTED TO BE A DUCKING ASTRONAUT. And that cannot be! With the high chance of dying during his job, Luigi will be all alooooneee. In the one-shot, I'm not entirely sure what he's job is but meh, let's just say he's a stereotypical accountant.

→"Best Friends, that's what they are, not really. "

Cupcake: *internally screaming inside because parents in da room*

→"Luigi, as a total tsundere he is and Ashton, a kind of carefree guy not purposely making every girl like his funny personality, could they even be a perfect match for each other?"

Cupcake: Yes! A guy who admits he's a total tsun tsun! Actually, the real Luigi did admit that he is a tsuun tsuun.

""Damn. Tomorrow's the exam." He cursed under his breathe and dropped the cake slowly."

Cupcake: this is me guys. don't be like meh, studying is importeent. Don't do drugs kids.

→"'Wait.. He gobbled the cake first from the fork.. And I did next... With his saliva over the fork... And I had to lick it clean' he thought and an indirect kiss just happened."

Cupcake: *constantly fan girling*AAAAAAAAAAAA!  OFGJSKSNXSJVLZMX

//Error 707 Autho-

DID SOMEONE SAY 707?! AAAAaaaaaa!

""EEAAK!" He screamed and dragged Ashton as he fell on roughly on the soft fabric

His arms clung on Ashton's neck as he was on the bottom while Ashton's on the top. Ashton's hands are beside his head to maintain balance also his knees are bended sideways of Luigi's hips. Merely inches were keeping them from kissing. "

Cupcake: OMFG, I NEED A BREAK! I NEED A BREAK! I'M GONNA DIE FROM FANGIRLING AAA.

*Reol's song (that I need a break stop now)  in the background*

""E-Erm, I'm sorry for scaring you." Ashton apologized awkwardly, feeling embarrassed. "

Cupcake: Just.freaking.kiss.him!!!

""AWW COME ON JUST KISS IDIOTS!" A girly scream was overheard and the girl quickly slammed Ashton's head back to their original position except that lips were now touched. "

Cupcake: GOODD,  FINALLY, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU KAMISAMA!

→""Guys, I have found my long lost and delicious donu- OH MY GULAY!" Faith barged in and fangirled seeing the couple kissing. "

Cupcake: That...  Is the powerful queen of shipping, Hannah Faith. Gulay is a Tagalog word which means vegetables.

DOOONUTTT YOU HAVE FOUND THE ALMIGHTY DONUT HANNAH FAITH! 🍩 REJOICE!!

→""GAAAH! WHY ARE YOU THREE OVER HERE?!" The oh-so-blushing-boy said"

Cupcake: OH PLEASE OH-SO-BLUSHING-BOY THEY'RE HERE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE.

→"Ashton suddenly turned back to his normal hue and smirked, Luigi noticed and cocked his head and turned to him. "

Cupcake: YEP, ASHTON HAS SEX APPEAL. YEP. JUST FOR YOU LUIIGII!!

→"Ashton leaned closer, inches away from his crush' face"

Cupcake: Should they kiss again? One should be enough for the day ;).

→""I-love-you." He said the words softly and smiled

"E-Eh! I... iloveyoutoo." Luigi said quickly and faced the other direction. "

Cupcake: *ded out of fangirling*

→""KYAAAA!" all the women in the room screamed on top of their lungs, loving the sight right on front of them."

Cupcake: The Three Idiots.

→"When did this start?

6th grade was the time they got to know each other.

Everything just clicks together, how they spent their precious time with each other, after graduation, after everything they went through, they deserve a happy ending.

It was not love at first sight, it was not a love just for friends either. It's Juvenile Love.'

Cupcake: The first flashback at the beginning of the story wasn't necessary necessary but I felt that it should be part of it (for no reasons). I was planning to add more flashbacks but nah.

The last stanzas are pretty lame since I have no idea what kind of love to put.

≧﹏≦

THAT IS ALLLL! Hope you enjoyed this kawaii fluuufff (AND NO DRAMAS NekoAtsumeGirl)

Sayonaraaa~♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♡♥~~♥~~♡