Rosa has WHAT?!

WHATS UP EVERYBODYYYYYYYYY Dragonfire prime here!
Let's get started!
B A S E
Bulkhead and Bumblebee just got back from dragging a large pod back from the frozen Antarctic, and are now being defrosted by Ratchet.
"I told you, doc, we're fine." Bulkhead argues trying to get up,taking off the defroster.

"The only way to be certain you're fine, bulkhead, is to endure standard defrosting procedure.You know prolonged exposure to sub-zero conditions can cause permanent system damage." Ratchet pushes him down.

"Ratchet, have you learned anything more about our arctic find?" Optimus inquires walking in with Arcee.
"Not yet.The pod can't be opened while it's frozen solid." Ratchet explains walking over to the video feed of the pod.
There is a giant puddle under a half unfrozen pod.Suddenly there is a banging noise, coming from the pod over,and over again...until and small claw breaks a hole in it.

N E X T D A Y
Ratchet opens a groundbridge to the Antarctic for Arcee and Optimus.
"Arcee and I will search for any clue which might explain the origin of our arctic find." Optimus explains to Ratchet, as he and Arcee get ready to go.

"Only until your sensors sound." Ratchet test them, making them beep and glow blue.
"Remember, once your core temperature drops into the blue zone, system failures aren't likely.They're imminent." Ratchet warns, as Bulkhead and Bumblebee pull up. Jack and Miko get out of Bulk, Rosa and Raf get out of Bee...well more like Rosa runs out of Bee before running to Optimus, who in turn picks her up.
"Hi Oppy!!" Rosa smiles happily, hugging one of his fingers.

"Hello Rosa. Someone is happy today." Optimus chuckles.
"Miss us, doc bot?" Miko ask smiling.
"Shouldn't they be in school?" Ratchet groans.
"On Saturday? We have the whole weekend off to spend with you." Miko tell's him, annoying him, and she knows it.

"I wasn't expecting to carpool.What gives, Arcee? Optimus?" Jack questions, walking up to them.
"Tag team, Jack. It's our turn for exploration duty." Arcee explains.

"Oh, too bad.It's a beautiful day for a ride.Would hate for you to feel guilty for leaving me indoors." Jack tries to guilt trip her into letting him go.

"Arctic exploration duty." Arcee clarifies smiling.
"Indoors where it's warm." Jack revises pointing to the right, heading for the human center.

"The arctic? I've always wanted to see snow." Raf say, looking up at them with a sparkle in his eyes.
"Snow?" Rosa thinks of what 'snow' is.
"OOOOH Me remembers!!!! Me wanna see snow to!!" Rosa says, happy that she remembers what 'snow' is.
"I would invite you to join, Rafael, Rosa,but the conditions are much too extreme, even for we autobots." Optimus explains to them.
"Me is Autobot!" Rosa reminds him.
"Fully grown Autobots." Optimus rephrases. Rosa nods accepting the answer.
"We understand." Raf answers for them both. Optimus gives Rosa to Bumblebee, as he and Arcee heads out. Optimus stop's looking back at them.

"But I will bring you back a snowball." Optimus promises.

"That would be awesome." Raf says.
"Yay! Snowball!!!" Rosa cheers. Everyone chuckles at Rosa's response.
Optimus and Arcee leaves.
"Transport complete." Ratchet shuts the ground bridge, only to have the controls blow, as he goes to touch it.

"By the allspark!" Ratchet looks Surprised.
"What do you guys think we should do today?" Miko ask walking up with Raf and Jack.
"Video game tournament!" Bee buzzed.
"Video game tournament! Last one standing wins!" Raf elaborates.
"Bulkhead, Bumblebee! Here! Now!" Ratchet orders.
Bumblebee place's Rosa down, who ends up "awwwww" whining a bit, as they walk over to Ratchet. Raf goes to take a controller, when Miko takes both, holding on out to jack.
"Prepare to be destroyed." Miko grins.

"Yeah, not really my thing, Miko." Jack says, not wanting to play.

"Oh? Scared of losing? To a girl?" Miko taunts.
"oooooo Jacky has to do it now!!!!" Rosa tells him.Jack sighs.
"Bring it!" Jack accepts the challenge, taking the controller.
"No mercy." Miko declares, starting the game.
"It on now!!!" Rosa jumps up and down giggling.