chapter 2 hard love

As I was staring at Josh and the mess I made of him it brought back a lot of memories and feelings I hid. see last year when I was a sophomore Josh was a senior we dated for the whole year. Until the second to last day of school at the assembly he was the president of the senior class.

  He got up on stage to make his announcement of how proud he was of the school and he would miss it in the years to come. I was sitting front row clapping and whistling after his speech he gave me a quick look then he turned back to the mic and he broke up with me. In front of the whole school. If you thought that was embarrassing he called Missy the head cheerleader up and they started kissing right in front of me.

   At that moment I saw another kid laughing from my school I grabbed his green smoothy and dumped it right over Josh's perfect lying face. I hear more laughing and then a squeaky voice screaming.

"Josh oh baby what hap..."

she stop mid sentence and gave me a ugly look.

"You little bitch you did this. I should punch that smirk right off your face ."

I laughed harder

"Yeah OK Missy you wouldn't have a chance to get one swing in before I knock out yourteeth." I looked at Joy ands she was waving her hand for me to get out of there so I pushed through Josh and Missy picking up my speed and grabbed Joy by the arm. She was laughing so hard she couldn't keep up.

"Come on Joy before the ugly barbie tries to kill us."
   we finally got to the car and I spun out of the parking lot as fast as I could go. the speed limit was 30 I was going 50. next thing I new there was a cop with his lights on signaling for me to pull over. Joy instantly stopped laughing with a scared face as I pull to the curb side.

A moment past then the officer got out and walked to the side of my car. I put a smile on my face even though I thought I was about to pee myself.
"license and registration please."
as I dug for my purse Joy got the card from the glove box. I gave him both cards he looked at them went to his car and started typing on his computer. it was silent for a moment but joy broke it.

"that was so funny. at the mall I can't believe you did that. as for Missy it would have made it even more perfect if you would had punched her."
"Joy this isn't a time for laughing I was speeding and look we don't even have our seatbelts on we are in big trouble."
   I put both hands on the wheel and put my forehead between them. my mom is going to kill me. just then the police man came back.
"Miss Willson you like to speed I see with your record but this is it can you please get out of the vehicle and you to young lady."
Joy and I grabbed our bags and got out of my car.