"And love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love,"

^My favorite quote ever

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I'mma talk about how anyone of any sexual orientation should be treated equally as anyone else in this world. This is probably gonna turn into a rant. Sorry if I'll offend you.

I'm a straight Christian African-American girl. I come from a religious family, but that doesn't mean I'm a freaking homophobe. I don't automatically shy away from or ignore those of a different sexuality. I support LGBT+ rights, and I don't care what anyone'll do about.

We've all heard of the shootings. We've all heard of Donald Trump's homophobic comments. Well he can say whatever the crap he wants to say, because if he keeps this up when he's in office, I swear to freaking Bob he will be impeached.
Why the actual crap does he think he can get away with anything? In fact - why does any homophobe think they can get away with this?
In the United States of America the Constitution firmly states five rights: freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom of assembly, and freedom of petition. And freedom of speech means you can say whatever you want to say. Cool.
But - there is an extent to that.
People can say what they want to say, but not to the point where people are getting shot and killed because of their sexuality. That is too far.
People going on like, "Oh well we're  just gonna treat gays, bisexuals, etc., unequally because we want to."
NO.
NO.

I'm just gonna say this: I have never in my life seen such beings abuse their own species as much as humans.
(Some animals eat their own species, yeah, but that's in their nature.)
You know?
I'm sick and tired of labels, oppression, and prejudice.
I can't stand it,
I can't bear to think of it.

Homophobes can say whatever they want, but there is nothing they can do about it. Literally.
Same sex marriage is legal.
Legal.
So really, unless you start SUCCESSFUL revolution and another civil war  against LGBT+ rights, (not to mention winning it) you can't really physically change it.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Thank you for your time.

-positivelyhamilton