Chapter 2: Last Summer Night

•Chapter 2: Last Summer Night•

Chapter 2:

Megan's POV:

The next morning I wake up to Usher on full blast. I slowly open my eyes and see ... muscles.  As my eyes focus I realise it's Theo.

Theo's back.

Theo in nothing but a towel around his waist. I gulp, Goodness gracious he has muscles in places I didn't think could have muscles. I think he hears me because he spins around and looks straight at me.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, I throw a pillow at him.

"Cover yourself"

"Your the one staring sweet cheeks"

"Your the one with sweet cheeks" I whisper under my breath, laughing a little. He laughs obviously hearing me, my cheeks turn a crimson red shade and I cover my eyes as he walks back into the bathroom.

I get up and turn off the blasting music and he comes out of the bathroom.... This time fully dressed.

"So what are you doing on the last day of summer?" He asks fixing his hair as I walk into the bathroom.

"Well first I'm going to shower" I say waiting for him to leave.

"Good plan you look a little greasy"

"Ugh"

"But go right ahead, I'm just fixing my hair"

"Get out."

"I have to finish my hair"

"And how long will that take?"

"As long as it takes you to shower" he smirks. I roll my eyes and bring all my stuff to the shower. I get in and get undressed throwing my clothes over the top of the shower. I hear him sigh and I start the shower with a triumphant smile.

"Okay I'm leaving for James's dorm"

"Say hi for me"

"No." He says slamming the door.

"Cranky much!?!?" I yell as I hear our dorm room shut. "He's such a spaz" I say to myself stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body. I walk back into the dorm and pick out an outfit from my closet.

"OPEN THE DOOR THEO!!!!" I hear a deep voice yell. I quickly get dressed and open the door and see...

"Ben? Right?"

"Oh yeah, hi.... Megan?"

"Yep that's me. Ummm Theo is going to James dorm"

"Ok. See you around" He turns around and walks away in long stride.

"Okay then" I say and grab my lanard going over to Courtneys dorm. I knock and she opens the door still in her pj's.

"What!?" She snaps grouchily.

"Good morning?"