Pet Dragon?

Natsu watched the blonde mage curiously, he tilted his head slightly to the side and made a small noise. "Ugh," Lucy signed "fine...I'll take care of him.. I guess." The dragon let out a small chuckle, she sounded so unsure of herself.

Wendy watch the dragon with great interest, she cautiously lifted her hand and gently pet the dragon across his the top of his head.

"What are you going to call him?" She asked sweetly, giggling as the dragon leaned into her hand. Natsu wasn't sure why but being pet felt so nice... that sound weird...wait.

The welpling peeked up his head and stared at Lucy and then looked to Wendy, then back to Lucy. They were going to chose his name now? Oh by the ancestors, please don't pick anything stupid Lucy.

"Huh, I'm not sure." The blonde answered. She looked over to the crowd of people "any suggestions?" She called to the crowd.

"What about Igneel? I bet that would make Natsu happy." the blue exceed suggested.

Natsu look at his feline partner, well true it would have made him happy if he wasn't actually the dragon. Having people referring to him by his fathers name until he got back to normal would be a little weird.

"Maybe..." Lucy though for a moment, "but that doesn't really suit him," she stated.

"What about something simple like Flame or Fireball," Wendy smiled sweetly.

"Hm.." the celestial Mage looked down at the dragon.

"Nooooo" Natsu winded, despite no one being able to under stand him, "call me something cool..like...like..uuuh" he hesitated.

"Natsu?" Cana spoke.

The dragons head snapped in her direction.

"Can you understand-"

"Huh?"

"For his name why not just name him Natsu?" the card age suggested, giving the blonde a wink before downing some more alcohol.

The dragon sighed.

"What no, that be so weird" Lucy cried.

"Geez Lucy, you're really picky with names." Happy teased.

Lucy sighed as she place her head on the table, the sigh turning into a groan. Natsu playfully skipped over to her, "come on Luce, if I'm gonna be stuck like this then ya gotta pick a good name for me!" He pleaded, unconsciously giving the blonde puppy dog eyes.

"Your to dam cute." Lucy cued as she suddenly lifted the dragon up in the air.
She laughed when she saw the dragon look down at her and let out an adorable little sound, one a small puppy might make. The guild all made 'aw' related comments from the sidelines.

"What is a good name for you little guy.." the blonde Mage began to study the young dragon searching for any unique features that could help her come up with the prefect name.

The celestial wizard thought for a moment.

"How about Enya? It means little fire," Levy stated, as she leaned in from Lucy's right to get a good look at the dragon in her hands.

"A bit... feminine," the blonde laughed as the dragon let out a annoyed grunt and wiggled in her arms. She brought the dragon to her chest.

"What are you gender stereotyping your dragon?" She laughed.

"What about... Kindle." Lucy smiled seeming to like that name as she looked down at the welpling.

Natsu looked up at her "Kindle" he tested it on his tongue, "Kindle," he said again. He nuzzled Lucy's shoulder lightly "yeah I like it... could be worse." He purred.

The blonde Mage smiled brightly "Kindle it is then!" She laughed as she pet the dragon and he leaned into it.

"Kindle the dragon."

A/N: Hahaaa why did this take so long to write....editing suuuuks and I'm not good at it hahah rip... next chapter shouldn't take as long