The Big One VS Rexy

As Shaggy, Scooby and Daphne ran back into the restaurant, they saw Fred and Velma rushing to them. Scooby and Shaggy rush to Velma and Daphne hid behind Fred.

"It's hiding in there!" Daphne exclaimed pointing to the kitchen.

"Fred. The Control Room." Velma said, and they made their way out and to the control room.

"We can call for help?" Daphne asked, as they rushed into the room and Velma ran to one of the computers.

"We've got to reboot the system first." She replied, as she started one of the computers.

"The door locks! Velma, boot up the door locks!" Fred shouted.

Suddenly, one of the Raptors shoved the door open, but Fred was trying to get the door closed. Daphne ran up and helped him to keep the door closed.

"Velma, boot up the door locks!" Fred exclaimed to her.

Velma began to work on the computer. Shaggy and Scooby go over to watch. "This is a UNIX system. It's the files for the whole park. It tells you everything. I've gotta find the right file." She says as she clicks through some folders.

"This might be the right file..." Lex says as she clicks on something but it wont let her access anything. "It's not the right file."

After a while, she clicked on a file and a picture came up of the park with red dots.The dots suddenly turn green as everything is booted up, and the locks are engaged.

"Yes! You did it, Velma!" Daphne cheered, and she and Fred rushed over.

"What works?" Fred asked.

"Phones, security systems. You name it, we got it." Velma replied happily, but then, before anyone else could say something else, they then heard the sound of something on the screens.

The gang all looked over at the screens, and saw what might be a T-Rex of some kind nearby some kind of paddock, and it didn't look very friendly. It snarled and roared, and tore apart the camera that was looking at it, making the screen go static.

"I'm calling Hammond right now." Fred got the phone, and contacted Hammond in the bunker. "Mr Hammond. The phones are working..."

"Is everyone okay?" John asked.

"The others are fine. But, we can't find Braedey or Valka. Also, we found some kind of monster in a paddock." Velma added.

"What is it?" Shaggy asked.

There was a moment of silence, then John answered their questions. "That creature is an-"

"It's coming in through the glass!" Daphne yelled out.

Fred whipped around and fires a few rounds from the gun at the raptor. Failing that attempt, he grabbed a ladder, erected it into a vent, and they climbed up through an open panel in the ceiling. As Fred got up, making sure he and the others were all together, then he kicked the ladder away, so the Raptor couldn't get in.

The gang all then climb through the air duct and crawl on. When they reached the end, Fred pulled up the panel right in front of him to show the lobby below. They all climbed down onto the scaffolding, which was used to make the skeletons of the brachiosaur and the T-Rex. When they got to the third and last scaffolding, they hear a cry and looked to see one of the Raptors on the second floor.

The gang climbed onto the skeletons, Daphne managing to jump onto the T-Rex's head while Velma was at the front of the brachiosaur, Fred and Shaggy in the middle and Scooby on the tail. The Raptor jumped onto the brachiosaur, breaking it down into the three parts.

Shaggy dropped down first, then followed by Velma, Scooby and Fred. The head of the T-Rex then breaks and Daphne hit the ground. Luckily though, no one was terribly injured or killed.

The two Velociraptors were now cornering the humans and were on each side. However, before one raptor could lunge to them...

"CHARGE!!!" Braedey, Valka, riding on the back of the T-Rex charged in, roaring out loudly, and ate that velociraptor, unintentionally saving the humans.

"Braedey?" Daphne gasped in shock. "Valka?"

"Hey, fellas." Braedey then saw the second Raptor, shifted his left arm into a blaster, and fired a single blast into the chest of the Raptor, killing it instantly, and throwing it into the skeleton of the Rex.

"Whew, that was close." Braedey sighed.

The T-Rex gently lowered its head, letting Valka and Braedey to hop off its back. The Rex gently nudged Braedey, and he patted the T-Rex.

"Don't worry, guys. Rexy here isn't dangerous." Braedey reassured the gang, and saw the rather scared look on their faces. "What's the matter?"

"Braedey, we've seen something that could be lethal." Shaggy replied quietly, and showed the image that was on the screen before it was static.

"Okay. Let's go and see what this thing is." Braedey then looked to the T-Rex, or rather Rexy. "Rexy, you go and scout around, but no killing humans."

Rexy grunted, and walked out of the Visitor's Centre, as Braedey, Valka, and Mystery Inc. headed off to the location of where the other dinosaur could be.