Imagine #8

Imagine #8

Your POV

I was cleaning out my room when I found this old photo album that said FRIENDS FOREVER on it and a smile creeped on my face. As I looked through it, there was all these pictures of me and my best friend, well actually I don't know what we are now but my best friend Wes. There was some of us at eachothers birthday parties and at the carnivals every summer and the countless days at the beach. There was the one of us when we were 6 on our first day of kindergarten and every first day of school after that up until sophmore year. That's when everything happened, his career took off and I was stuck here in Huntington Beach. We haven't really talked much since he moved to LA, he comes here for Christmas but it's just not the same because well we got into a big fight about how I thought he had let the fame get to his head and after that we haven't seen eachother to much. Yeah I miss him, a lot actually, but I can't bring myself to call him because I know he doesn't want to talk to me. I had gotten feelings for him but I pushed them to the side, he was to out of my league and we haven't seen eachother in about 2 years.

"Y/N someone's on the phone for you!"

"Okay coming mom"

.....

I grabbed the phone and said "hello" and I didn't hear an answer at first but then the person on the other line gave a quiet "hi" I could barely hear it.

"Wh-who is this?"

"Y/N it's me..... Wes"

My heart instantly picked up speed and I just stuttered looking for something to say but I couldn't.

"Y/N? Are you there?"

"Uh uh I um... Yeah"

"Listen we need to talk, come to our secret spot"

"Okay"

And with that I hung up. I smiled to myself, he remembered our secret spot. Nobody else knew about it, we used to go there when we wanted to escape and we would stay there for a whole day then finally go home. I ran to my room threw on a light sweatshirt jean shorts and my vans, I combed through my brown hair as quick as possible, slapped on some mascara and lip gloss and ran out the door.

....

My mind raced as I rode my skateboard to the secret place where I told Wes things nobody else knows about me and he did the same. I arrived at the spot and saw a couple candles burning in the treehouse, yep our secret spot was a treehouse.

I climbed up the ladder and knocked open the hatch and my breath hitched.

"H-hey wes"

"Y/N" Wes ran over to me and gave me a big hug, he whispers in my ear "I missed you so much" I started to get choked up a little.

"I missed you too wes"

He let go and I just stared into his eyes for a few moments.

" Why did you call me? I thought you never wanted to see me again?"

"I couldn't stay away anymore Y/N, your my best friend and nobody can replace you"

I looked down at my feet because I didn't know what to say, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face to look at him and slowly started to lean in. Before I could comprehend what was happening our lips were connected and it felt so right. We pulled away after a little bit, and I smiled at him and what he said next completely caught me off guard..."Y/N I came back because... I love you"

"Wes .. I - I um I love you too"