Imagine #5

Imagine #5

You are just a normal girl who goes to high school. But your boyfriend Wes had been touring so you never get to see him because you are busy with cheerleading and school.

Your POV
Another cheer practice like always. I really miss Wes and prom is coming up what am I gonna do? I really don't think I could go with anyone else. What is Wes doing right now. Gosh I -
Coach\mom: Y/N!! Hello earth to Y/N!
You: oh sorry mom I was just thinking about Wes and everything
Coach\mom: well honey we are at practice right now so you need to focus, we are learning a new stunt.
You: okay sorry
Coach\mom: oh wait Y/N can you run to my car I left my phone in there.
You: yeah I'll be right back

You run out to your moms car and rummage through it for about 2 minutes until you find her phone. You run back in and knock on the door to the cheer gym, waiting for someone to open it.
You: hello??? Open it!
On the other side of the door you can hear giggles and people saying shhhh. When your teammate finally opens the door you walk in completely shocked at what you see.

There is 4 stunts with girls holding up the letters that spell 'prom' and then a group in the front that is holding up Wes! He is holding a question mark and a rose while dressed in a tuxedo. You drop the phone and slowly walk over to Wes with disbelief and happy tears in your eyes. They drop Wes and he goes to one knee and grabs your hand.
Wes: Y/N will you please go to prom with me?
You could not believe what was happening you smiled so big and said yes as many times as you could before Wes stood up and kissed you to shut you up.

HEY GUYS SO TWO IMAGINES IN 1 DAY WOOHOO! I REALLY NEED YOUR FEEDBACK PLEASE! AND VOTE!! THANKS YOU GUYS ROCK!
-MADDY