We're All 50 Shades Of Fucked Up

Another day, another update. Enjoy cx

Vic's POV

"Oli, don't talk to me. Don't look at me, don't ask me anything, don't try to worm your way back into my life. I stopped needing you a while ago, when you went off with Lady Bombshell. Remember that, Sykes? Remember me walking in on you screwing her? And two days after I gave you that? That exact bowl, which I'm sure you've used to get plenty of guys. Or girls. You know what, I just-" I  didn't get to finish my rant before Kellin put his hand over my mouth. He looked at me, still very high. "Shh, please." He said, trying to make impolite sound polite.

Oli began to speak, not really catching my attention. "... and I didn't get high with your little boyfriend to get a lecture from an old fuck buddy. Thanks." was all I caught. Wow. Just another fuck buddy. Wait a minute!

"Kellin's not my boyfriend, he kinda kidnapped me!" I snapped. Oli wasn't paying attention. "So..." he spoke. "Kellin here is single, I take it?" He slid his arm arouind Kellin's shoulder, smirking at me. All he wanted was for me to burst, to go insane. I wouldn't let him have that, no no. I'd be as strong as I could, just to piss him off.

Kellin's POV

I was coming down as Oliver put his arm around me and Vic explained how I wasn't his boyfriend. I think I really liked this Oli. He gave me drugs, and was very sexy, and had lots of tattoos, and that was definitely a turn-on. Maybe someday a thing will develop between us.

Vic looked like he was either about to puke or punch Oli right in his face. I'm not sure if it was one or both. Oli's hand played with my jacket collar, making it seem more intimate. Vic looked at Oli, hatred burning in his eyes. "I'd recommend you stay away from psycho killers." He said.

Wow, psycho killer? Sure, I've killed some people before, but not because I have a thirst for human blood and a joy in the pain of others. I did it to keep myself safe. And I've been so nice to him. I didn't kill him off, I didn't leave him back in California. Hell, I took the ropes off of him because he was uncomfortable! And he has the nerve to call me a "psycho killer"? Wow, that was enough.

He looked at me, realizing what he said. "Kellin, I-" "No." I interrupted. With that I grabbed Oli's hand, then he took me to his room. I hope Vic is happy.

Spoiler. There's gay sex in the next chapter. If you don't roll that way, I'll be making an alternate chapter with no sex. Sorry it's short, I'll update soon c: -Jessi