(1)

{Pompeii-Bastille}

Chapter One:

Harry's POV:

"Dude, you need a good lay.-" I groaned mentally. " I mean you've been a complete ass ever since you broke up with Jo- Jolie Uh Joslin?" I clicked the end button on my phone and threw it on the coffee table.

He couldn't even remember her name and we both screwed her. Quite frankly I couldn't remember it either, Julie I think.

I threw the butt of my cigarette in the ash tray and smashed it with my thumb.

Half the girls that i choose were complete sluts and not much fun. I needed a more "permanent" arrangement. Someone with spunk and wouldn't give in easily.

A good girl.
- - - - - - -

Willa's POV:

"Bo this dress is way to short." I looked in the full length mirror. I tried to smooth it out, but nothing helped with the length.

"Stop being such a conservative bitch and walk out here and let me see!" I sighed and slung the dressing room door open.

I walked out the dressing room and waited for my best friends judgement.

His eyes scanned me up and down before he made a motion for me to spin around, I did as I was told and spun around so he could get a better look.

"Damn Willa, your totally getting that, it makes your ass look yummy."

I put my hands on my hips. "Language Bo!" He chuckled.

"I don't under stand how we are friends Willa-Bear."

I sighed. "Me neither."

- - - - -

Authors note: This was just supposed to let you meet the main characters. Harry Willa and Bo.

Longer - Action Filled Chapter will be up tonight.

Muah
❤️ - Justine