(2)♥

Authors Note: Don't be ghost readers my lovelies, I would adore to here your feedback. It means a ton that you're reading my story love ya

Chapter 2: (Smut)

Willa's POV:

          I had lost Bo to a group of horny girls. Great. Why did I even agree to come to this damn club?
I scanned the dance floor to see if I could spot his mess of blonde hair. Without any success I walked to the darkest corner of the club and waited for this awful night to be over.

"Whats a beautiful thing like you doing over here by yourself?" I looked to meet a strangers gray-blue eyes. He was stunning.

"I-" I wasnt able to finish my sentence, and blushed crimson when he grabbed my hands and dragged me to the dance floor.

My hips swayed against his 'friend' causing him to grip my hips tighter, making me grind against him, now i realized what this man really wanted,

I pulled away making him groan.

I pushed through the crowd trying to find Bo so we could leave, but ran into a hard wall or, person?

I looked up into the strangers big green eyes and he smirked. "Hello Willa.I'm Harry"

Harry's POV:

Her  innocent deep brown eyes starred up and me and my breath hitched in my throat. I had to have her, now, in the middle of the club.

Just the though of her moaning around all these people had me aching. I pulled her towards me and whispered in her ear. "You're mine Willa, do you understand that?" I trailed my fingers up her thigh and she shivered.

Perfect.

I bent down and left trails of kisses down her neck sucking on one particular spot, her soft moans made my body feel with lust.

She pulled away and glared. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" I smirked and pulled her back to me. "I'm your worst nightmare sweetheart" I pushed her thighs apart and felt her heat immediately.

"Wet For Me already i see?" I chuckled darkly in her ear. My pants growing tighter by the minute.

She squirmed trying to close her legs but i kept them spread apart. "Now Willa, Why would you try to run away?"

"Because I don't want to be raped in the middle of a dance floor!" she hissed back. I pushed her lace panties to the side and nibbled her ear. "Its not rape if you enjoy it."

I rubbed her clit and teased her entrance with my finger.

He legs trembled and i could tell she was trying not to moan.

"Moan for me baby."

I put 2 rigid fingers inside of her and twisted them side to side,

She gripped my shoulders and moaned in my ear.

My body ached for her and i couldn't hold it anymore, I took my fingers out of her heat and pulled down my boxers and pants just enough to let my erection slap against my stomach.

"Jump" she did as she was told and wrapped her legs around my waist. I angled myself at her entrance and slid into her.

All mine.

I pushed deeper and she moaned loudly, this one time i was glad the music was so loud.

"Say my name." She clenched around me causing me to grunt.

"Harry" she whispered.

"I didnt fucking here you!" I pushed deeper into her and she arched back.

"FUCKING HARRY!" She moaned and i felt myself coming quickly undone.

I pulled out of her and pushed her down so she was on her knees, without warning i rammed into her mouth making her gag.

I went faster and deeper watching a single tear roll down her cheek.

I came into her mouth and she willing swollowed it.

I pulled out and a string of saliva was the only evidence of what we just did.

"Good Girl" I pulled her up and brought her to me.

If she was going to be mine, we had to get out of here and quick.

- - - - - 

Authors note: My first time writing smut i hope you liked it REMEBER EDITING WILL BE DONE AT THE END OF THIS BOOK  love ya♥