The question

When I come home I immediately smell the food Faith has cooked for us and my mouth waters. I take my seat and fill my plate. "So why did you suddenly want to know everything about Liam? I thought we didn't want anything to do with him?" I ask in general."We realized that as long as we stay here we need to know what's going on here. Definitely with that wolf pack. They obviously don't know who we are and we want to know when they realize we are not your regular human family." Alex replies.

I nod and I ask Celio to train me after dinner. He nods and when we're done he takes me to basement where our fitness room is situated. It's filled with the regular equipment you find in the gym but also a place where human and cat can train and fight together without having to leave the house. God, I love this house! Anthony's spies had done a great job picking this house and filling it with everything we needed to be in top shape. He probably sent the Domestic Cats. I guess they can be seen as weak in a fight when they are alone. But you shouldn't underestimate them when they are with a handful. They are trained in teams and work perfectly coordinated. When five or more cats attack at the same time you should look out. They put up a mean fight and are always pushed harder in training than anybody else. And of course they are the perfect spies in the human world. Who would think they had to deal with a Werecat? They could just be stray cats and perfectly blend in.

Meanwhile Celio is explaining how Muay Thai Boxing works. Apparently it's one of the most deadly combat sports there is and you not only use your fists but also your feet, knees and elbows. In no time I'm sweating while we spar. He shows different kinds of punches and kicks and he instructs me to use the dummy for it while he watches. Sometimes he corrects my technique or praises me when I do it right. He's a great teacher. After about an hour and a half of this he says we're done for today and I head up to my room to take a shower. He's actually a reserved and very silent person. He's not like Ila who is shy and has a low self-esteem but he's not very talkative. I guess there is a reason for it but I hope that he opens up more after a while. After my shower I lay in bed thinking about tomorrow. For some reason I can't stand the thought of ignoring him like I did for the past weeks. It's like I want to know everything about him. Somehow I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning I'm the first one in the kitchen making breakfast and eager to go to school. Eager to see him. It's like the moment his lips touched my skin I want to see him. Be in his presence. Touch him. Oh no. I can't touch him. No, no, no, NO! But... I want to see him. See if he's all right, healthy, secure, and happy. I want to look in his dark brown almost black eyes and drown in them. I sigh and close my eyes." He's a Werewolf which means I can't be with him." I keep repeating it in my head like a mantra. When I hear footsteps on the stairs I open my eyes and act as if I wasn't thinking about the fact that Liam could wrap his arms around me and kiss me senseless. And I wouldn't stop him.

Hunter and Amaya take a seat while I put the fresh can of coffee on the table. When I sit down I carefully stroke the wrinkles out of the bright red summer dress I had chosen to wear. It had a sweetheart neckline and hangs loose around mid-thigh. I had paired it with my black wedges and I was glad that my legs seemed to look longer. I didn't want to change my make-up from the usual: mascara and lip-gloss. Though I did have the tips of my dark brown hair curled. For the first time in my life I wanted to look gorgeous for a guy. Amaya and Ila both complimented me and I smiled gratefully. The drive to school went by in a blur and before I knew it I was walking towards my English class.

When I walk inside my eyes immediately concentrate on Liam. The look he's giving me makes me blush and a small smile forms on my lips. His mouth hangs open and his eyes widen. Ila nudges me in my back and I look back at her. "Everybody's watching us." she whispers also blushing. I look back to the people in our class and I see what she means. The guys were looking at me like I was a piece of meat which made me look away quickly and the girls with jealousy and hatred which made me look away even quicker. So I just look at Liam who has now noticed the reaction of the rest the class and I see he's about to get very angry. Swiftly I walk to my seat next to him and rest my hand on his closed fist under the table. Just like me he feels the sparkles and he sighs. The tension leaves his body and his fists relax. He leans over so his head is next to mine.