My second power.

Chapter 5

I dropped my sword and shield.
I felt a ton of anger growing in side of me. I started to feel a ton of energy through me.
"RRRRR! AAAAAAAAHHH!!" I screamed.
I saw some electricity on my arm. My hair started to turn from black to blonde and back to black. My eyes became blue. They were originally hazel. Then my eyes went back to hazel. This happened again and again. My muscles were getting stronger. A yellow field of energy was around me. My voice was deeper. Then my hair and eyes stayed blonde and blue. I stopped screaming. I picked up my sword and shield. I sheathed my sword and put up my shield. I ran over to Shadow. I saw a glimpse of the monsters. They were Stalfos. A evil kind of skeleton that Link has to fight in all of The Legend of Zelda games. Gohma, the Queen of the Skulltulas, was there as well, a ton of skulltulas , they are giant spiders with a hard skull on the front. I jumped over a Stalfos. Reached her before Scar could.
"Shadow? You okay?" I asked.
She opened her eyes.
"No....... It.... hurts..... Axe...." She said.
"Save your strength," I said.
"I..... love.....you....Axe," Shadow said.
"I love you too," I told her.
"LOOK.... OUT!" She yelled.
I turned around. A Stalfos was right behind me. I unsheathed my sword and shield. The Stalfos attack me with his sword. I parried the blow. I struck at its chest. It jumped back. It came at me. I jumped over it and stabbed it in the back. It turned into dust. I killed it. Scar was running down to us. She was shooting arrows at anything that got in her way. I turned around to talk to Shadow. Gohma was right behind me.
"Oh crap!" I thought.
I pulled up Backbiter. Gohma crashed into the ground. Her one eye turned red. I remembered that in order to defeat her I need to shoot her in the eye then strike it with my sword. I needed Scar.
"SCAR! GET OVER HERE!" I yelled.
She ran over to me after stabbing a Skulltula.
"Yeah Axe?" She asked.
"When Gohma's eye turns red I need you to shoot it," I told her.
"Okay," She said.
She grabbed her bow. Gohma striked me. I fell backwards. I got up. Gohma's eye became red. Scar shot a arrow at her. Gohma's eye started flashing different colors. I started to strike her eye. I slashed her eye again and again. She got back up. Then she crawled on a wall. Her eye turned red and Scar shot her eye again. Gohma fell down. I ran over to her and jump and stabbed her eye. She flung her self up and screamed in pain. Then she turned into dust.
"I need you to cover me while I carry Shadow to some where safe," I said.
"Okay," She said.
I ran to Shadow. Scar was right behind me. I picked up Shadow. Scar was busy fighting a Stalfos. I was following her. I ran up to the Hospital.
"Dr. Bob! Where are you?" I asked.
"Over here!" He yelled.
He was in the hospital.
"Take her and treat immediately," I commanded.
"Okay," He said.
I gave Shadow to him.
He walked in to a room. I headed out to fight the rest of the monsters. There was only two Stalfos and a few Skulltulas. I ran to fight the Skulltula. If you ever get into a fight with a Skulltula, all you have to do is either wait until it turns around from where it is hanging from and attack it or if it is on the ground you just slash it again and again until it dies. Luckily I had to fight it on the ground. I slashed Skulltulas here and there until there was none left. Next I had to fight Stalfos. Scar was about to kill one until one was sneaking up on her.
"SCAR! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" I yelled.
She turned around. She shot an explosive arrow at the Stalfos.
It turned to dust. I looked around for Omega and Zeke. Omega was fighting a Stalfos just fine. He started to use his powers against it. Zeke was slicing Stalfos with his Ice Sword. I was about ready to help out when I felt a sharp pain in my back and stomach in two different areas. I looked down. Two bronze swords was piercing my chest. My power went away. My hair, eyes, and mussels went back to normal.
I let out a muffled cry. The sword pulled out of my chest. I fell to the ground. Scar ran over to me. Shadow came out of the hospital. She was pissed off, big time. She summoned a sword. She pulled it out of the air, ran up to the Stalfos and killed it. She ran over to me. She got a good look at my wounds. She started crying.
I was bleeding bad.
"Axe, please don't die. I need you! SCAR GET DR. BOB NOW!" Shadow screamed.
"Okay," She said.
She ran to go get Dr. Bob.
"Axe please don't die," Shadow said.
"I...won't.......die. As.....long.....as......you....are..... around," I said "I...love....you,"
"I love you too," She said.
I started to pass out.
"Axe! Please don't go!" Shadow screamed.
"No...garenties," I said.
Dr. Bob came out of the hospital with Scar. He ran over to me.
"Pick him up. Now!" He said.
Shadow and Scar picked me up.
We reached a room. I was placed on top of a table.
"I love you, Axe," Shadow said "Every thing is going to -------
I passed out.