Mr. Trent! Detention!...

hey guys enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recap:

"How do you know?" Carter asked seriously. "Oh well she accidently told her boyfriends friend and so that spread but she didn't say the full story" she said grumpily. My eyes narrowed in on her and my fists clenched. "Her boyfriend?" I asked disbelief clear on my face. "Yea that guy that hangs around her all the time" she said trying to remember his name.

After a minute her eyes light up with the name and my fists turned white. "His names Darcy Relsh" she said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Chapter 7 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Destinee's POV

Once I got out of Ms. Darf's room I didn't go to the principal's office like she said. No I went straight to the music room. I somehow just knew that Miss. S had a free period now. I walked down at least 2 hallways until I finally reached the music room. I knocked twice before walking in. Ms. S wasn't here yet so I decided to start tuning the guitars.

"We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and flash back starts

I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air

See the lights see the party the ball gowns

See you making your through the crowds and say hello

Little did I know..."

I sang but got interrupted by clapping. I looked to the source of noise and saw Ms. S smiling happily at me. I grinned at her and placed the guitar back since it was in perfect condition. I walked towards Ms. S and hugged her. Yes I hug my Music teacher. But its only because I see her as my older sister since she's only 24. Young I know, I thought the same thing when I found out.

"You're a little early, why do you have glitter all over you? What did you do this time?" she asked smirking. I looked down smiling. "I covered myself in glitter while Ms. Darf was reading Twilight, I then jumped on the table and kinda yelled that I was a vampire" I said giggling.

I heard her giggle as well then we both ended laughing our heads off. Once we settled down we sat down on chairs and started tuning more guitars. "What am I gonna do with you Destinee?" she rhetorically asked. I winked at her while smiling and continued tuning. "So I heard the Player of Music are attending this school, are you excited?" she asked grinning.

"Sure am I just wanted to steal them lock them in my room forever" I said sarcastically. "What happened?" she asked. See this why I think of her as my sister. She always knows when something happened. "They used to come to this school before they became famous and the 5 of us used to be inseparable, they left 2 years ago to go on a tour for a couple of months and then they were coming back, but they never did. Instead they got a record deal and continued playing around the world without telling me anything, they didn't even text, call or email me once" I said bitterly.