Solkat

Sollux only saw Karkat sobbing holding him close as he died.

He had been stabbed and bled out while they were fighting Jack.

He was crying his name, begging for him to stay alive. He couldn't see, red and blue sparks blurring his vision. He felt his vision fade as he was ripped away from his body.

Karkat just held him tighter sobbing. Then his vision faded out to black.

"SOLLUX! SHIT NO..."

Karkat was left there sobbing over his dead friend's body. He never had the chance to tell him he was flushed.

-Flashback >:3-

carcinoGeneticist [CG] began trolling twinArmageddons [TA]

CG: SOLLUX, CAN I TALK TO YOU?

TA: what ii2 iit?

CG: WELL, WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR QUITE A WHILE.

TA: okay, and?

CG: UM, THIS IS HARD TO SAY...

TA: KK, ju2t 2ay iit

CG: OH FUCK HOLD ON!

CG: OH FUCK.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling twinArmageddons [TA]

There was a loud bang causing Karkat to get up to see what the noise was. What he saw was terrifying

-End of flashback!-

He held Sollux tightly and took a deep breath. Even if he was dead, he could still tell him he was flushed.

"SOLLUX... I WANTED TO TELL YOU EARLIER THAT... I AM FLUSHED FOR YOU..."

Red tears still streamed down Karkat's face, knowing Sollux wouldn't hear him, or answer for that matter. Causing his sobbing to grow louder with every second.

Eventually, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He had been stabbed. He fell, still holding his dead friend's body. He held his hand tightly, as he bled out.

"YOU DID GREAT..."

Now all he saw was darkness. No light anywhere. It seemed like that for a while. Until, he found himself wandering around a dream bubble. He saw Sollux off in the distance. He was... crying?

Karkat ran towards him, starting to feel tears run down his face. Sollux turned his head when he heard sobbing and saw him running. Before he could ask what was wrong, he felt arms wrap around him.

Karkat was sobbing in the other's shirt, trying to calm down. After a few moments, he managed to choke out something.

"SOLLUX... I'M FLUSHED FOR YOU."

(Enjoy the sadstuck >:3)