Becoming A New Person

Chapter 1

warning: don't read if u don't like freakky scene. enjoy ツ

            I found out that I wasn't gf material so I decided to be a new person. I wanted to be a dominant, you'll see what I mean in a few, but for right now I needed to find a mate. I should of listened to my mom when she told me I should only 'lust' and not love, but I didnt know what that meant until I experienced it. My mom was right, I decided to follow in her footsteps, but I should tell you she was a very naughty woman.

Place: Lil D's coffee shop  6:00

I ordered a Caramel frappe with a banana muffin as I was wearing my red fitted dress as it tightly sat on me, showing my curves and my perfect shaped butt. I gazed outside feeling sorry for myself. When this handsome man walked in and looked directly at me and I quickly looked away. 20 minutes went by and I gave him a few smiles, but he just kept looking at me and now he was becoming the creeper. I huried and got my keys and my purse and left. He saw that I was leaving and ran after me The weird man tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

                                                   *convo*

????: hey beautiful

Me: Hi *smiling but still creeped out*

????: I'm Xavier

Me: I'm Lina  * felt a spark when our hands touched*

Xavier: I'm sorry if I creeped you out, I just couldn't stop looking at you, you have a nice body *smiling*

Me: It's okay, I kinda liked it, and thanks.

Xavier:  I know we just met, but I want to invite you to this small party my friends are throwing *hands invitation to Lina*

Me: I'll definitely come  * giving Xavier a hug and walks away*

When I got home I dreamed about Xavier with his light brown skin, dimples, puffy hair, and strong muscles. My eyes imaged him without a shirt, biting his lips, and my eyes unzipping his pants further more till he didn't need his boxers anymore. I can see the print as he got closer to me, he got on the bed pulling up my dress halfway to my thighs and up to my.......*alarm clock goes off* damn right in the middle of a good dream.

It's 8 now and Xavier's party is at 9. I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and showered. After a good 20 minutes, I came out smelling like roses putting on my true religious outfit. I forgot to ask him for his digits, I got out the invitation and this nigga had his number on the card, thank God I didn't have to ask for it, I called and Xavier answered *convo*

Xavier: Hello.

Me: Hey, it's Lina.

Xavier: What's up shawty?

Me: Just wondering if I can come a bit early?

Xavier: That would be awesome.

Me: Alright, I'm on my way. * Hangs up*

As I was walking out the door my sister stopped me ask me where I was going. I told her to a party, and asked if she could drop me off, she didn't mind. She drove to the address and it was a gorgeous house. She pulled in front of the house, I got out of the car, and walked to the door. I turned to say bye, but she was already gone. Xavier opened the door. I was already feeling butterflies in my stomach.

" Come on in cutie, you look so pretty," he said as he grabbed my hand twirling me around to see all of me. "damn" he said under his breath, but I heard him enough to smile. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself," I said. "Hey do you just want to leave this place early? I'm not really in the party mood, I'm more in a loving mood." Xavier bit his lips and looked at me up and down. "Yeah, sure," I responded and we walk to his house which was only a block from his friends. We talked, laughed until tears came out, We reached his house, luckily his parents wasn't gonna be here for almost a year.

We went inside, talked for a little bit until he kissed me on my lips. I couldn't resist the softness of his lips, so I kissed him back. "Xavier" I moaned needing him inside me. He pulled away and started to kiss my neck, he pulled my head back roughly telling me he loves when my hair is down. While pushing his erection into my ass and his other hand was tight around my waist holding me in an inescapable position. He pressed himself harder on to me to the point where I had a puddle dripping from my lace underwear. Xavier's hand traveled down from my waist and made its' way to the front of my chest, he grabbed my boobs, moaning, appreciating that I went bra-less tonight. Xavier's fingers were pinching my nipples, I moaned becoming more wet. "Xavier please" I moaned not able to say more.

He picked me up and walked to his room, laying me gently on the bed. He took of my thong and placed his fingers in my vagina. Xavier unbuckled his pants, replaced his fingers with his little friend. "O my god!" I screamed when he hit that special spot, making my walls close around him. When he increased his speed, my moans accelerated enough that I was sure the neighbors heard me. Moans and profanities echoed across the room.

I arched my back, I screamed his name as my wetness soaked the bed. Xavier laughed as he let go of my hair, and kissed me asking if I enjoyed it. I answered back yes as my body continued to shake. I was so numb. Xavier let his little friend get back to work as my body was feeling pain and pleasure all at once.

A/N:  comment n vote so I can write more of dese

sorry for any mistakes but comment.comment love u guys ツ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭